+911204299393

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+911204299393

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +919873921239 & +911204299393
Email: mohit@netkingwebservices.com
Scam Type: Spammer

Hello XXX,

Greetings for the day!!

Thanks for your interest in our services.

This is Mohit, I got your enquiry from my colleague regarding to push down your RipOff report links from 1st page of Google.

As per your query: you can find below mentioned my contact details:

Cell/Whatsapp: +91 987 392 1239

I would request you that please share your WhatsApp number or skype I.d along with your convenient time to call so we can have a detailed discussion.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Mohit | BD Manager| NetKing Web Services Pvt. Ltd.| Delhi (NCR), India
(An ISO 9001:2008 Certified)

Cell/Whatsapp: +91 987 392 1239
Tel: +91 120 4299393

Web: http://www.netkingtechnologies.com

DISCLAIMER:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The email contains confidential information and it’s only for individual named. If you have received this email and you’re not the individual named, you should not distribute or copy this email. Please inform the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and delete this email from your system. The content of this email and attachment(s) are confidential for the intended recipient. It is strictly prohibited that you cannot copy, distribute, disclose, modify and publish the message of this email without getting an approval from the author. The recipient should do a virus and defect check before opening any mail or attachment(s)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.