+918015242984

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+918015242984

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +918015242984
Email: canadaimmigrationdeptoffice@consultant.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: MARK SAMUEL - CANADAIMMIGRATIONDEPTOFFICE@consultant.com
FROM THE DESK OF THE EMBASSY IMMIGRATION OFFICER
Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Delhi 110021.

Attention Visa Applicant:

This is to acknowledge that i have already received your employment documents in this office from your Employer (AIR BRIAN JEAN FIRM).

However, as the CANADA Embassy immigration Attorney, I have been informed by AIR BRIAN JEAN FIRM to help you obtain visa/Work Permit via the Canada Council schedule.

I am glad to inform you that i have submitted all your relevant Employee documents to the Embassy High Commission and the High Commission have to open a file in your name for the procurement of your Genuine Visa from the CANADA. Embassy.

Attached to this mail is your Visa/Work Permit form which was released by the Embassy High Commission which you have to fill correctly and submit Immediately for registration.

In line with the above request, i want to inform you that first of all we have to register your name with the Canada Labour Council here so that your name and your application for visa/work permit will be recognized by the council, before i can proceed with the processing of other relevant documents.

This registration will enable the High Commission to open up a file in your name and proceed with all the documentations. I therefore urge you to make official registration for your visa/work permit application which will cost you $587 Equivalent to approximately 38,000 INR which is mandatory for the official registration of your visa/work permit and your are to effect the payment through the administrative department bank account here in India which i would provide to you as the administrative department demands!

The reason i will be sending you the administrative secretary account and not the embassy direct account is because of swift payment confirmation and should in case the rare 5% possibility of visa denial you will be able to get a refund of your amount as in this case the company will not be reimbursing you since you wont be able to join them.

Kindly print out the Visa/work permit application FORM which is attached to this mail, fill correctly and submit Immediately.

As soon as you fill and submit the form, i will email you the Account details which you will make the registration payment into. And as soon as the Payment is confirmed, your file will be opened immediately and I will proceed with validation of all your employment documents as required and also send you your payment receipt and also provide you with visa tracking number.

Once all required documents are secured and validated, you will be granted Appointment to visit the CANADA Embassy office in India with immediate effect for Interview/signatory of all your documents and issuance of your visa/work permit will follow after this process.

Once visa is approved i will be sending you an invitation and gate-pass that i will create with your visa number which you will take to the nearest CANADIAN embassy in your location and you visa would be stamped on your passport, there would be no interview as this is an administrative visa processing by the CANADA high commission.

I am happy to tell you that i have been informed by the AIR BRIAN JEAN FIRM that they have already prepared your house accommodation and they have also budgeted your flight ticket which will be booked and send to you as soon as you get your visa ready as it is urgent. Therefore you have to hasten up with the registration fee to enable me to register your Visa/Work Permit for the quick approval of your Visa by the High Commission so you can meet up with your appointment date in the CANADA.

With my influence in the office, I will guide your documentations and your visa application to make sure you join the company as soon as possible. So you should be fast in this arrangement as the time of closure of your enrollment is limited, this is a administrative visa processing therefore visa issuance and approval is 100% guaranteed so long you follow my guidelines as i have helped many previous candidates procure their visa over the years.

Attached to this email is your CANAD Visa Application Form/Work permit Form, which you have to print out, fill it correctly and send back to me and i will Mail you the Bank Details where you have to deposit the registration fee. This will enable me commence on your documentations and your visa approval process.

Finally, kindly scan and send to me the following documents via this e-mail

address:

(1) Your International passport Copy (first and second pages).

(2) Your Two passport photograph.

(3) Your current residence address

(4) One copy of photo ID proof, Pan card/Driving License/ Election card

(5) Your education certificate (HSC/UG/PG)..........All the attachments must appear in colored.

All this information will enable me proceed with your visa application process and they will prove that you are the right candidate whose traveling documents (Visa, work/Residence Permit) is being processed.

I await your swift response. Always contact me on this email or through my phone number for more information and update.

Thanks and Regards,
Diplomat Mike White
Tel: https://scamnumbers.info/shownumber/918015242984/+918015242984
Embassy Immigration Officer
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.