+919599073438

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+919599073438

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +442070556400, +442078331907 & +919599073438
Emails: chrisbenjamin@job4u.com & altra.travelling@bk.ru
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Crest field Hotel
NO.2-4 Crest field St, Kings Cross,
London- WC1H 8AT,UK.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7055 6400
Fax: +44 (0)20 7833 1907
Email: chrisbenjamin@job4u.com
Category: Conference Center

Dear,

I am in receipt of your mail and its contents have been acknowledged, I appreciate your interest and willingness to work in my Facility Located here in London. I have gone through your profile and qualifications with reference to online/email, I Am pleased to offer you Employment in my hotel at this point time you are required to send your appointment letter which is Attached to this mail to Our UK Representative in (India).

I have contacted the United Kingdom Immigration office with your Resumes, and international passports. But because of the express traveling approval of your working Visa and also considering the documents that you may be required to present before the British High Commission and the nature of interview that you might face and the time of Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the visa to you. I have therefore establish a responsible cordial relationship with the High commissioner to the UK Embassy for fast approval of your two years working Visa to you without delay and long visa protocol.

You are to contact the Immigration Officer immediately.

Official Representative : Mr. Dominic Asquith
Altra. Private Employment Agency
U.K. Citizenship & Immigration Services India
Position: UK High Commissioner New Delhi,India
Tel No : 091-9599073438
Email Address : altra.travelling@bk.ru

Provide the below to him as you have sent to me.

1. Your complete resumes that you have sent to me before.
2. Your Passport Copies
3. Your Passport Photographs

From this moment I want you to update me with every information and level you attain on the Visa process, So that I begin the process of your work permit papers.
Thanks and God bless you as I await your coming.

Best Regards,

Dr. Christopher Benjamin
Crest field Hotel.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.