+918860871853

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+918860871853

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +918860871853
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Attention: XXX

I received your passport xerox with appointment offer letter from your company. However, I was directed by Mr. Hakeem Bob, Human Resources Manager Walmart Super centre Canada. To help you process your traveling documents to Canada as the Principal Migration Officer Canadian Embassy new Delhi India. to help you open your file and obtain some number of papers here on your behalf to enable you gets Visa and other relevant travelling Documents here in Canadian Embassy New Delhi India. through the Canadian Council schedules. On this note I will like you to follow my instructions and direction to avoid any problem or delay during the procurement of your traveling documents.
Furthermore to enable me proceed with your Visa, first you have to make your Visa registration fee payment. The Registration in the office for application of the entire documents will cost you the sum (33,500) Indian rupees. This will help me to register your name here so that you will be recognized by the Canadian Council Officials and to enable me open your file and proceed with those required travelling documents. As soon as we confirmed the payment of your registration fee, your files will be opened immediately and I will proceed with those required documents. As soon as the entire required document is secured, Appointment will be granted to you to visit our office in New Delhi for signatory of all relevant documents that will be secured by me on your behalf. After opening your files and secure all the required document, the date of the meeting will be announced to you. I believe that with my influence in the office, I will guide your documentations and make sure you join the company as soon as possible. So you should be fast in this arrangement as the time of closure of enrollment is fast approaching. In the mail also there is an attached Visa Application form which you have to fill wisely and return it back to me via email attachment with the below mentioned documents.

(1) Your two passport photograph.
(2) Your current residence address
(3) One copy of photo ID proof, Pan card/Driving License/ Election card.
All the attachments must appear in colored.

All these information's will enable me proceed with your documents and they will prove that you are the right candidate whose travelling documents (Visa, work/Residence Permit) is to be secured. If you meet up with the requirement your visa will be issued in 15 working days from the date of application. Immediately you send above mentioned I will do your registration and open your file with immediate effect.
Please fill the Visa application form and return immediately, Always contact me on this email or through my phone number for more information.
Mrs. Riya Sharma
Visa Processing Officer
Canadian Embassy
New Delhi India
Tell: +918860871853
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.