+917418130879

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+917418130879

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +442036951943 & +917418130879
Email: newdelh-immigrantvisadept@gmx.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
House address: No:L17 Aigburth,
Merseyside, Victoria Embankment,
EC4Y 0HQ, London, United Kingdom.
Tel:+442036951943

DEAR:XXX

This is to acknowledge your mail, and thanks for your interest in working with me. In reference to that, I am pleased to offer you this Job which your duty is not only to be my HOME SUPERVISOR but, to take proper care of my home and belongings there in my Home Country. The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my worker. Well-furnished (3) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you. If you have an International Driver’s License, you will be allowed to be using one of my cars. Well,B)A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
SALARY SCALE.
SALARY 5,000 POUNDS MONTHLY+300 POUNDS ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED)= 6,200 POUNDS GROSS SALARY/WITH SIX WEEKS VACATION IN ONE YEAR.DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION. Contract Period: 1 to 2 Years Extendable Visa Type: 1 to 2 Years Visa and Work Permit
Scan and send the colored copy of the following documents to (Mr.Alex Adam) who is working under the British High Commission (Embassy) in your Home Country INDIA
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
4. Copy of your resume or CV
you shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in India other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by me viz
A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM LONDON BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT.
Sign and forward this letter including the first and second pages of your International Passport and your phone number to (Mr.Alex Adam)You are here by advised to contact (Mr.Alex Adam) who is working under the British High Commission (Embassy) in your Home Country INDIA for the procurement of your Traveling Documents.(Mr.Alex Adam)He is a good friend of mine. NOTE. I am not going to bear the expenses of the traveling process over there but, I will pay you back all it cost you to be in my home country within 24 hours of your arrival Therefore, proceed with the direction and process recommended by(Mr.Alex Adam) he will make sure that everything is well done.

To Contact the British Embassy Address in your Country India New Delhi. British High Commission, ShantiPath , Chanakyapuri
New Delhi-110021.
CONTACT PERSON: Mr.Alex Adam
Tel: +917418130879
Email; NEWDELH-immigrantvisadept@gmx.com

Best Regards,

Matthew Freud
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.