+918130678376

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+918130678376

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +918130678376
Email: t.dumont@lawyer.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
From Desk |Immigration Lawyer | British High Commission®
Shantipath, Chanakya Puri, Chanakyapuri DL 110021, New Delhi
Senior Consular Immigration Lawyer | Robert Blake Dumont.
Email: t.dumont@lawyer.com | Tel: +918130678376

Dear XXX

I have inquired about the compliance requirements to obtain the documents, all the mentioned supporting documents will be processed in United Kingdom, and after processing of the documents, I will book your Biometric appointment date with the British High Commission (Gujarat).Biometric appointment letter will be posted along with the documents to your home address. Note you can only visit the British High Commission at your present location on appointment bases; therefore the documents must be ready so that they will be ready for submission with your international passport before the date of your biometric appointment with the British High Commission (Gujarat).

Follow my directives to enable I speed up the documents processing. The moment the documents are processed from London, I will book your appointment with the British High Commission (Gujarat) on your behalf; then send the appointment hard copy with the supporting documents to your home address via speed post. You will personally submitted it to the British High Commission at your present location with your original international Passport immediately after digital photograph taken and at the same time 10-digit finger scans, the Entry Clearance Officers will inform you when your visa will be ready for collection.

Note: My duty is to assist you get the necessary back up documents that will cause your visa to be approved immediately without delays and book your appointment with them for early submission to fast track desk at British Embassy in (Gujarat) through my directives.

Here is cost to obtain the documents:

-No Objection Certificate. £150,
-Expatriate Work Permit Entry Clearance £180
-Police Clearance Certificate £40

Total £370 or its Equivalent 31,500 /-INR

Finally, you will be responsible for the payment of the documents processing Charges, you are required to pay the total sum of £370 or its Equivalent 31,500 /-INR for processing and Notarization of all the documents. Now fill the form attached form and return it through email attachment and I will get back to you with bank account details for payment and I will be happy to review your case against the evidence presented before booking your appointment date with the British High Commission (Gujarat).

Regards.

Barrister Robert Blake Dumont.
Immigration Lawyer | British High Commission®
Shantipath, Chanakya Puri, Chanakyapuri DL 110021, New Delhi
Senior Consular Immigration Lawyer | Robert Blake Dumont.
Email: t.dumont@lawyer.com | Tel:+918130678376
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.