+8675533266296

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+8675533266296

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +8675533266296, +8675533266298 & +8675533266297
Email: tony@darefly-mold.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam
Dear all, I hope you're well... Do you have any new projects ? thanks. you can see my advantage.... and we can make very big tool and also 3000 ton injection machine. And I also have 11 customers in UK. 1 in Keighley 1 in Harlow 1 in Kent 3 in Manchester, 2 in Dorset, 1 in Yorkshire 1 in Newcastle upon Tyne 1 in Staffordshire one customer in Australia 2 customers in USA. 1 in Florida 1 in Texas 2 customers in Israel. one in Netherlands. 3 in Germany one in Frnace you can see my advantage.... If you cooperate with us one time, you will know our quality and service very well. and I can save your job much time !!! Once you have cooperated with me one time. You will find that it's very very easy to coomunicate with me. And also I know , not each China mould supplier is easy to communicate ! But all the time I can communicate with my customers easily. Maybe mainly because I know the mould tool technology well. Before I worked for the toolmaking in the workshop. and later worked for mold design . so I have the experience of mold making and mold designing. And also I have worked for the overseas mold selling for 11 years. So I think I can better track your projects and communicate with you easily ! I have a background in toolmaking and tool design – I use Pro-Engineer , AutoCAD and SolidWorks and UG softwares........ Ask us technical questions, and we are happy to discuss anything you might want us to look at or quote. With us you don’t end up working through a sales lady who doesn’t understand moulding- effectively playing Chinese whispers. Trust can only come with time and experience of dealing with Dare-Fly. Some of our customers have made clear to us how important it is that we are open and honest about anything which does not go to plan, and this now forms a core part of our business. Best Regards Tony Wei Sales Manager Dare-Fly Mold Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. Address: Building B, Aoxiang Industrial Park ,Liyuhe Industrial Zone, Loucun, Gongming Town ,Guangming New District, Shenzhen , China Tel: 0086-755-33266296 0086-755-33266298 Fax: 0086-755-33266297 E-mail: tony@darefly-mold.com Website: www.darefly-mold.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +8675533266296

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +8675533266296, +8675533266298 & +8675533266297
Email: tony@darefly-mold.com
Scam Type: Spammer

Reply-to: sales@darefly-mold.com
Dear all, I hope you're well... Do you have any new projects ? thanks. you can see my advantage.... and we can make very big tool and also 3000 ton injection machine. And I also have 11 customers in UK. 1 in Keighley 1 in Harlow 1 in Kent 3 in Manchester, 2 in Dorset, 1 in Yorkshire 1 in Newcastle upon Tyne 1 in Staffordshire one customer in Australia 2 customers in USA. 1 in Florida 1 in Texas 2 customers in Israel. one in Netherlands. 3 in Germany one in Frnace you can see my advantage.... If you cooperate with us one time, you will know our quality and service very well. and I can save your job much time !!! Once you have cooperated with me one time. You will find that it's very very easy to coomunicate with me. And also I know , not each China mould supplier is easy to communicate ! But all the time I can communicate with my customers easily. Maybe mainly because I know the mould tool technology well. Before I worked for the toolmaking in the workshop. and later worked for mold design . so I have the experience of mold making and mold designing. And also I have worked for the overseas mold selling for 11 years. So I think I can better track your projects and communicate with you easily ! I have a background in toolmaking and tool design – I use Pro-Engineer , AutoCAD and SolidWorks and UG softwares........ Ask us technical questions, and we are happy to discuss anything you might want us to look at or quote. With us you don’t end up working through a sales lady who doesn’t understand moulding- effectively playing Chinese whispers. Trust can only come with time and experience of dealing with Dare-Fly. Some of our customers have made clear to us how important it is that we are open and honest about anything which does not go to plan, and this now forms a core part of our business. Best Regards Tony Wei Sales Manager Dare-Fly Mold Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. Address: Building B, Aoxiang Industrial Park ,Liyuhe Industrial Zone, Loucun, Gongming Town ,Guangming New District, Shenzhen , China Tel: 0086-755-33266296 0086-755-33266298 Fax: 0086-755-33266297 E-mail: tony@darefly-mold.com Website: www.darefly-mold.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.