+61871501641

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+61871501641

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +61871501641
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dear

Thanks for your interest in working with me , the content of your mail sounds good to me let me introduce my self to you . I am Dr. Pedro Morgan , Australian citizen with a lovely happy family of my wife, daughter and grandchildren, my wife work with the St Vincent's Hospital Sydney and my daughter work with one of the largest bank in Australia ( Reserve Bank of Australia ) as a transaction officer.

I am a licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) here in New South Wales , Sydney. With over 26 years of veterinary clinical, research and teaching experience in Australia and Latin America, also supervise our Livestock Farm but right now I got lot of commitments and most often get my hands occupied, it is imperative for me to get a worthy assistant urgently who will monitor and keep me up to date with the livestock farm house activities..

I deals with some Government Owned Livestock Companies, which really takes much of my time, such as:.
Animal charities such as the RSPCA
Royal Army Veterinary Corps (RAVC)
Government agencies...

As the livestock farm supervisor, you will be proficient and well-versed in some aspects of my private business service. You will mostly be available for guiding and supervising the Livestock Farm house. It is often a hands-on role and a good supervisor should be willing and able to step into other people's roles should the occasion arise, to ensure that any worker absences do not affect the smooth running of the livestock farm house and make sure things are going well in the farm house while you will report to me directly as I may not be able to pick calls during office hours due to my busy schedule and my office protocol but my wife will show up to see things by herself anytime you require her attention..

At present am having two boys and a lady working in the Livestock Farm house and my daughter supervised.

The employment information and conditions are as follow:

******Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities******

A) A private furnished self apartment suitable for family will be provided free of charge, should in-case you wish to come and live with your family here in Australia.
B) Free feeding and Medical care will be provided.
C) Free airline ticket will be provided for applicant and his/her family.
D) Free shopping twice in a year for principal applicant.
E) A day off every week and six weeks fully paid home leave each year.
F) Applicant should not be less than the age of 22years old and contract is three years extendable.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working in the farm house from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm in the evening.

SALARY:
Monthly salary will be $9,000.00USD at start, with allowance of $200.00USD for your weekly up-keeping.
Net Monthly Salary After Tax: $8,800.00USD monthly.

NOTE:- If I finally decided to employ you as my farm house supervisor, I will apply for your work permit approval directly from the DIAC Immigration Department here in Australia and once it is approved , that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval in your country during the submission of your visa and work permit application over there in your country for visa and work permit procurement to enable you travel down here in Australia and join duty.

I will handle the whole documentation process over here with the Lawyer and the DIAC Immigration Services, and also take care of any expenses involved over here while you will apply for your visa yourself over there in your country and the responsibility of your visa once your application is already approved from here.

All you need to do is let me know how serious and ready you are to take up this opportunity so we can discuss further on next action, other formalities will be taking care of once your visa application is completed by me as your employer including taken care of your flight ticket and preparation of accommodation.

Please do understand that am doing this because I urgently need a helping hand as soon as possible and if you do not accept this offer of employment or cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined, do not write me further in this regard.

However, if you do accept this employment offer and the process formalities with the terms and conditions mentioned above, kindly get back to me with the copies of your educational credentials, international passport data page and 4 copies of a recent passport photograph, so we can proceed further and to make the employment contract agreement documents by my lawyer.

Once I receive your response along with the required documents I will forward it to my lawyer so he can prepare the employment agreement documents and I will send it to you for signing for processing formalities, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein.

I will wait to hear from you again for further action.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Pedro Morgan (DVM).
You can call or sms me anytime +61871501641. ..
Home address=Level 2, Harbourside Centre, 2-10 Darling Drive, Sydney,
Australia 2000.
Farm address=12 Gormly Ave, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.