+6327710650

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+6327710650

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +6327710650 & +6327710649
Email: emmygordon@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Phishing or Malware
Hello Dear,

Our Director, ask me to confirm this, the Invoice details does not bear your Company's Bank details, as we intend to remit payment tomorrow should I remit to this account in this invoice?

Please check the attached Invoice ASAP and get back to us via return mail.

Waiting your Quick Response.

Regards,

Emmy Gordon

SAM WHAN PHILS TRADING CO.,INC.
Unit 702 7F Page I Bldg., 1215 Acacia Avenue,
Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Tel: (+63) 2 7710 650
Fax: (+63) 2 7710 649
Email: emmygordon@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, together with any attachments, contains information provided by us, which may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged. This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on the message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return by email and then delete it. Due to the nature of the Internet, in communication solely by e-mail (without hard copy confirmation) we are unable to accept responsibility for any breaches of confidence which may arise through use of this media. Similarly, opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and are not necessarily given or endorsed by us without hard copy confirmation. Any prices for the supply of goods or services are only valid if supported by a formal written payment.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.