+601128507205

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
mariko

+601128507205

Post by mariko »

Phone +601128507205
Name of scammer: Mr. Abdul Alias
Email: bankofmalaysia81@gmail.com
Phone number claimed as belong to Mrs Mariam binti Abdullah, the bank worker.
Type of scam: Dying widow advance fee scam
Attention: ( )

I received your mail with thanks,Kindly confirm your flight schedule because is very important that you arrived on the date 6/16/2017 in Kuala Lumpur as you schedule in your email so that we will be attending to you when you arrive Malaysia.

I will meet with you when you arrive Malaysia for a brief meeting and for signing of release documents and payment of ($4,750.00 USD) dollars being the Administrative/Government Stamp Duty,then after the meeting,I will proceed for clearances,after I have completed the whole process I will use my connections after you must have confirmed your funds in cash we now move the funds into the bank with you for final process.

Call the worker's in Our Office ,

Mrs Mariam binti Abdullah +601128507205
Dr. J.P Mohammed +601133909092

You will provide to me with your international passport copy for identification , also to enable all the documents presented to you after the clearance for signing.

I will equally use my good office to assist you in making sure that the funds are been moved successfully into your account in Your Country or any bank of your choice without any obstacle.

I will arrange a direct bank to bank transfer to your bank account in Your Country after the inspection, and transfer copies will be given to you.

I will be expecting to receive your confirmatory email in no distant time.

Thanks for your Understanding and Co-operation.

Sincerely yours,

Yours in Service,
Mr. Abdul Alias
Tel: