+61240479244

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+61240479244

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +61240479244
Scam Type: IRS Scam

Comment left on the main site:
This number left me a voice message saying that they were Australian tax officers and even know they dondt even address me by my name went on to tell me that someone was about to launch a law suit against me if I didn't call officer "Kelly" straight back with my details etc.
So smelling a rat I decided to call them with the intention of not divulging any info about myself "not even my name" and see what they had to say for themselves .
When they answered the phone I simply said that I just received an interesting message from this number that the police are now also very interested in... and with that the guy didn't say a word as he quickly hung up the phone....ive checked and the number is a landline based on the lower hunter region of Newcastle au.
So I am about to hand this info over to the police for further investigation etc.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.