+59561572263

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+59561572263

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +59561572263 & +59561574599
Emails: hamzibra1972@hotmail.com & carolina.ilboudou@outlook.fr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: hamzibra1972@hotmail.com
Av.Bernardino Caballero.
Casi Piribebuy Bo San Pablo .
Presidente Franco.
Tel: 00595-61-572263
Fax: 00595-61-574599.
PARAGUAY.

Dear Good Friend,

How are you doing today, I hope you haven't forgotten me? I am Dr. Hamza Ibrahim, the former director at the bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso over there inWest Africa, who has contacted you sometime ago to assist me in order to secure the release of a deceased customer's fund into your bank account.

Though, you weren't able to assist me up to the conclusion stage in that transaction by then, I am very much happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the assistance, and co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently, I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts, and attempts to assist me on the transferring of the fund, and I makes sure that you aren't left behind or out from the benefits of the transaction. Hence, I have kept aside for you the total sum of: $675,000 (Six hundred, and seventy-five thousand, Usa-dollars) in the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE'.

My new partner and I have agreed to compensate you with that above said amount for all your past efforts, and attempt to assist me in that past successful matters. I have appreciated your kind efforts at that time very much, so feel very free to contact the bank's secretary via her below email address, and the name of the secretary of the (BOA) is: MRS. CAROLINA ILBOUDOU.

And make sure that you instructed her on how to send the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' to you, and please do let me know immediately you receives the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' so that we can share the joy together after all the stress at those past times ago.

At the moment, am very busy here in Paraguay because of the investment projects of which my partner, and I were having at hands presently, and finally remember that I had left an instruction to the secretary of the (BOA): MRS. CAROLINA ILBOUDOU.

Therefore, as soonest as you contacts her for the said 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' to be sent to you, she will surely send the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' to you. Below is the contact of the secretary of the (BOA) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso over there in West Africa .

Contact this below person immediately for your cheque:-

MRS. CAROLINA ILBOUDOU.
Secretary of the (BOA),
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Email Address:
carolina.ilboudou@outlook.fr

Yours good friend,
Dr. Hamza Ibrahim
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.