+447405084000

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447405084000

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447405084000
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Thank you for your mail.

Mrs Karlie Graffen private home which she also have apart a 300 acre estate which is occupied by different people and they are still empty properties which is yet to be occupied as well, several brokers there in Canada has taken advantage of her good heart of giving them the opportunity to manage her properties as she's of age ( 64yrs) which is why she's in need of a foreign individual to manage this properties for her with trust and also a well mannered house keeper to take care of her private home which is on a 1 acre land and More Properties in Alberta, Canada.

Here is the stating terms & conditions that goes with the application of this position ( Property Manager & House Keeper)

Position Offered: Property Manager & Supervisor
Monthly Salary & Weekly 14Expenses Allowance
Monthly Salary = $8,785 Canadian Dollars
Weekly Expenses Allowance fee = $785 Canadian Dollars

Your Employer (Mrs Karlie Graffen) shall be responsible for your Air ticket expenses + Accommodation which will be free through out your working duration with me.

Additional Benefits includes:Free Medical Insurance, Free feeding and Clothing Allowance plus a 45 days vacation to visit your country / home town.

You will be responsible for your visa fees/charges with the Canadian Consulate.

Your Flight ticket will be provided by your employer(Mrs Karlie Graffen),after the confirmation of your visa from canadian consulate.

Your Employer (Mrs Karlie Graffen) Agent(Mr Mohammed Rizwan) shall provide you with an authentic & genuine Visa consular who is well trusted and known for stamping a guaranteed visa at the Canadian embassy, the visa consular shall be in charge of your visa process, but i will advice that you follow every instructions given to you for you not to have any problem with your visa stamping.

If you find satisfaction and comfortability with my terms & conditions stated above.

Kindly revert back with the below requirement.
- Copy of (2) Passport Photographs
- National I.D Card or Driver's License (If Available)
- International Passport Copy.
- Any College or High school certificates

Once all this above requirement has been received, an instruction shall be passed to my private attorney(lawyer) to send you an approved Employment agreement letter which you have to fill and send back a copy to him.

Employer Website: http://www.gkpml.com

I appreciate your time and understanding,

Thanks. Await your best response.

Regards.
Mr Mohammed Rizwan
+447405084000
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.