+447537185944

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447537185944

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +448458600013 & +447537185944
Scam Type: Employment Scam
After review of your documents and educational background, I am so much impressed and satisfied to offer you the post of: PROJECT SUPERVISOR in my Dairy Factory House as I believe that I will be satisfied with your work and inter-personal relationship.

It's never in my tradition to reveal the details and documents of my worker to anyone, but only to the authority, and in no doubt I know and I've heard much about the Asian people and their behavior that is the reason I'm so much interested in you.

As for the insurance and holiday entitlements, it's nothing to worry about as we shall discuss that once you arrive here in United Kingdom.

At present, I've got the employment agreement documents and other forms also the acceptance of employment slip from my lawyer which is attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and up to your knowledge, return with your international passport and passport photo copy to me via email scanning, you have to print out the documents and forms, fill-up all required column and append your signature where necessary and clearly and then send it back with your international passport and passport photo copy without wasting any time so that my lawyer can make necessary submission over here for your work residential permit approval by the DIAC Immigration Section and i shall inform you on further procedure once that is done from here.

Kindly do the needful and get back to me with the signed documents on time.

Note: I will take care of all expenses involved over here in DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom including Visa fee, If I finally decide to employ you as my farm house supervisor, I will apply for your work permit approval directly from the DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom, I will also introduce you to VFS Global Agent here in United Kingdom who is helping my friend out on his candidate getting over here, he is the one to help you out for Visa processing. Also once your Visa is ready it will be sent directly to the British Embassy in your location for interview, finger print and stamping.

Good luck
Dr Allen Harry
Tell: +448458600013

WhatsApp Number +447537185944
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +447537185944

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +448458600013 & +447537185944
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Head Office:
Dairy Factory House, Boscombe Down Business Park,
Mills Way, Amesbury, Salisbury SP4 7RX, United Kingdom
Dr.Allen Harry (Tell: +448458600013) WhatsApp Number+ 447537185944

EMPLOYMENT! EMPLOYMENT!! EMPLOYMENT!!!

Attn Dear Applicant,

For more information contact me via my WhatsApp Number +447537185944

NOTE; That you are required to submit your Educational Certificates and a copy of your international passport only if you are willing to travel and work in United Kingdom.

Kindly Get back to me with the copies of the following

1. CORRECT NAME
2. YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
3. YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
4. YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
5. YOUR EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES
6. MOBILE NUMBER.

Once i receive your required documents I will forward it to my lawyer so he can prepare the employment agreement documents and it will be send to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you are not willing to relocate and work in United Kingdom

******EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES******

A) Free private furnished self-apartment suitable for family will be provided in case you wish to come along with your family.
B) Company feeding and Medical care will be provided.
C) Company will provide airline ticket for applicant and his/her family.
D) Company will provide an Official Car for the selected candidate
E) A day off every week and six weeks fully paid home leave each year.
F) Free shopping every month for principal applicant.
G) Applicant should not be less than 19 years old and contract is 2 years extendable

WORKING HOURS: You will be working in the Factory house from 10:00 am to 4:pm

SALARY: Monthly salary will be £5,400/GBP at start, with allowance of £500/GBP for your weekly up-keeping. Net Monthly Salary After Tax: £5,900/GBP monthly.

On the first few weeks of arrival, you will be trained on the duty assigned and roles expected so as to be conversant with the function and roles employed.

NOTE: - I will take care of all expenses involved over here in home ministry including visa application fee, If I finally decide to employ you in any role in my Dairy Factory house, I will also apply for your work permit approval directly from the DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom and also I will take care of any expenses involved over here in United Kingdom

Best Regards
Dr Allen Harry (Tell: +448458600013)
WhatsApp Number+ 447537185944
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.