+447452240165

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447452240165

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447452240165
Email: adriennepageassociates111@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: adriennepageassociates111@yahoo.com
Dear Friend

I am so much worried all these while that you have not received your fund after several attempt and effort with some resources being voted in.However,I have not given up effort for the actualization of your payment but my hands was tied up because of the constant problems along the line.the format Today there is a good news about your payment,there is a seminar that took place last week here in Abuja the capital of Nigeria which involves some expatriate and it happens that I met one time course make when I was undergoing my masters degree who came from Britain,it happens that we lost contact for years but as God may do it she was among the entourage who came from Britain.

I had the opportunity of explaining to her the condition of your fund starting from day one because she is a notable lawyer in Britain and works with Financial Conduct Authority in UK and their solicitor,the lady told me that it will be difficult for you to receive the fund from Africa direct to your account/country because of high corruption and undeveloped financial practice in Africa, she advised me that the best way you can be paid is that she will send an application to (AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK LAGOS NIGERIA) on behalf of Financial Conduct Authority London and the fund will be directed to UK under the authority of FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY BACKED UP WITH UNITED NATIONS as an entity. She said that this arrangement will not cost you money for your fund to be in UK with F.C.A and F.C.A will immediately move the fund to you she said that no organization can ever interfere hence the Financial Conduct Authority is involved, so

I have forwarded all your information to the lawyer in London and she have been in contact with (AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK LAGOS NIGERIA) the god news now is that the lawyer contacted me yesterday confirming to me that your fund is with Financial Conduct Authority in London,but she said that she will contact you first before F.C.A .

Her information is:
Name: Barrister Adrienne Page.
Email: adriennepageassociates111@yahoo.com
Phone: +447452240165

Please wait for her email and let me know as soon as you hear from her by forwarding her message to me,I can give you 100% assurance that you will receive your fund this time so kindly work with her.You can equally send her message regarding to this update as you know that such lawyer may be so busy.

Regards
Mrs Ann Ugoh
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
nightmare

Re: +447452240165

Post by nightmare »

Received: from [10.14.207.77] ([41.203.78.171]) by HHCEXCH01.hhc.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.17514);
Sun, 11 Aug 2019 01:20:18 +1000
Subject: CONGRATULATION THERE IS A GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT.
To: Recipients <info@anne.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 16:20:09 +0100
Reply-To: mrs.annecollin20000@bk.ru
Return-Path: info@anne.com
Dear Friend,

I am so much worried all these while that you have not received your fund after several attempt and effort with some resources being voted in.However,
I have not given up effort for the actualization of your payment but my hands was tied up because of the constant problems along the line.the format Today there is a good news about your payment,there is a seminar that took place last week here in Abuja the capital of Nigeria which involves some expatriate and it happens that I met one time course make when I was undergoing my masters degree who came from Britain,it happens that we lost contact
for years but as God may do it she was among the entourage who came from Britain.

I had the opportunity of explaining to her the condition of your fund starting from day one because she is a notable lawyer in Britain and works with
Financial Conduct Authority in UK and their solicitor,the lady told me that
it will be difficult for you to receive the fund from Africa direct to you
r account/country because of high corruption and undeveloped financial practice in Africa, she advised me that the best way you can be paid is that she will send an application to ( AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK LAGOS NIGERIA ) on
behalf of Financial Conduct Authority London and the fund will be directed
to UK under the authority of FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY BACKED UP WITH UNITED NATIONS as an entity.

She said that this arrangement will not cost you money for your fund to be
in UK with F.C.A and F.C.A will immediately move the fund to you,she said that no organization can ever interfere hence the Financial Conduct Authority is involved,so I have forwarded all your information to the lawyer in London and she have been in contact with ( AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK LAGOS NIGERIA ) the good news now is that the lawyer contacted me yesterday confirming to me that your fund is with Financial Conduct Authority in London,but she said that she will contact you first before F.C.A .

Her information is:
Email: barradriennepages@list.ru

Please wait for her email and let me know as soon as you hear from her by forwarding her message to me,I can give you 100% assurance that you will receive your fund this time so kindly work with her.You can equally send her message regarding to this update as you know that such lawyer may be so busy.

Regards

Mrs.Anne Collins
IP: 41.203.78.171
Decimal: 701189803
Hostname: 41.203.78.171
ASN: 37148
ISP: globacom
Organization: globacom
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Blacklist:
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos
nightmare

Re: +447452240165

Post by nightmare »

Received: from mail.scdccbank.com (117.239.140.157) by
BN3NAM04FT034.mail.protection.outlook.com (10.152.92.65) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id
15.20.2157.15 via Frontend Transport; Wed, 14 Aug 2019 16:43:58 +0000
Subject: CONGRATULATION THERE IS A GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT.
To: Recipients <info@anne.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:25:42 +0100
Reply-To: mrs.annecollin20000@bk.ru
Message-Id: <20190814132558.5881D228056F8@mail.scdccbank.com>
X-IncomingHeaderCount: 16
X-Sender-IP: 117.239.140.157
Dear Friend,

I am so much worried all these while that you have not received your fund after several attempt and effort with some resources being voted in.However,
I have not given up effort for the actualization of your payment but my hands was tied up because of the constant problems along the line.the format Today there is a good news about your payment,there is a seminar that took place last week here in Abuja the capital of Nigeria which involves some expatriate and it happens that I met one time course make when I was undergoing my masters degree who came from Britain,it happens that we lost contact
for years but as God may do it she was among the entourage who came from Britain.

I had the opportunity of explaining to her the condition of your fund starting from day one because she is a notable lawyer in Britain and works with
Financial Conduct Authority in UK and their solicitor,the lady told me that
it will be difficult for you to receive the fund from Africa direct to your account/country because of high corruption and undeveloped financial practice in Africa, she advised me that the best way you can be paid is that she will send an application to ( AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK LAGOS NIGERIA ) on
behalf of Financial Conduct Authority London and the fund will be directed to UK under the authority of FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY BACKED UP WITH UNITED NATIONS as an entity.

She said that this arrangement will not cost you money for your fund to be
in UK with F.C.A and F.C.A will immediately move the fund to you,she said that no organization can ever interfere hence the Financial Conduct Authority is involved,so I have forwarded all your information to the lawyer in London and she have been in contact with ( AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK LAGOS NIGERIA ) the good news now is that the lawyer contacted me yesterday confirming to me that your fund is with Financial Conduct Authority in London,but she said that she will contact you first before F.C.A .

Her information is:
Email: barradriennepages@list.ru

Please wait for her email and let me know as soon as you hear from her by forwarding her message to me,I can give you 100% assurance that you will receive your fund this time so kindly work with her.You can equally send her message regarding to this update as you know that such lawyer may be so busy

Regards

Mrs.Anne Collins