+441704894481

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+441704894481

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +441704894481
Scam Type: Other Scams

Comment sent to our Admin address:
Beware of the number 01704894481 i thought it was my talk talk provider as i had put an complaint in about internet slow speed the scammer knew this or guessed it there accent was the same as my talk talk provider broken English Indian accent they tried to get me redirected to a website to try get me to download a software program called LiteManager this program would of gave them full authority over my laptop and see all my interactions bank details internet surfing everything this is the second time they have tried to scam me over the phone last time they tried to get me to go online banking i was stupid they said they where going to put compensation into my account lucky for me i don`t do online banking that put an end to it they said they would send me a check.I have phoned talk talk and told them as they are the only company with my house phone number because i do not give it out to anyone that they have a bad egg giving out customers information they need to investigate there own staff.
UK number +441704894481
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.