+447937463316

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447937463316

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447937463316
Email: davidrivas220@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: davidrivas220@yahoo.com
Dear Beloved,

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise after a long while you have not heard from me. Well I am writing to inform you that I have succeeded in concluding the transaction you abandoned, with a man from Japan, because Mrs.Mary have to continue with her treatment at the hospital and I want her dream be realized by bring this Japanese man to accomplish this dream since you have abandon the project,Actually this man put all his resources and efforts to actualize this transaction with the help of Payment Officer Access bank of London PLC Mr. Louis Young.

This Japanese man completed the entire financial obligation to the paying bank here in London before everything took place. Be informed that I am right now in Japan with my entire family after I might have received my own portion of CHEQUE that came through the Access bank of London PLC because all the transfer works under the umbrella of Access bank of London PLC that is why the CHEQUE emanated from there. For your information when we are issuing the CHEQUE one by one, I mentioned your name to the Access bank of London PLC officials,as someone who is aware of this transaction before, It brought a lot of calamity and questions concerning you but you were finally considered to have issued a CHEQUE of US$150,000.00 {One hundred and fifty thousand usd only}so that you will not reveal this deal to anybody in order not to involve or implicate the Access bank of London PLC officials into problem and my friend in Japan has Donated $1 Million for the less privileged once and the orphanage homes.

The CHEQUE issued on your name is right now with my personal secretary and is confidant in Nigeria for an Oil Business, so I will give you his contact in Nigeria as to enable you reach him on how to get the CHEQUE. Please keep everything concerning this CHEQUE secret till he directs you on how it will be cashed over there in your country.

Kindly digest this mail very well and let me know as soon as you get in contact with him so contact him with this e-mail address{markanthonyfiles11@yahoo.com}, Is Mr. Mark Anthony.So go ahead and contact him for your cheque.

Take note this is my direct phone number you are free to call me for more discussion +447937463316.

I wait for your response.

Dr.David Rivas
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +447937463316

Post by NumberLover »

Email: markanthonyfiles11@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved,

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise after a long while you have not heard from me. Well I am writing to inform you that I have succeeded in concluding the transaction you abandoned, with a man from Japan, because Mrs.Mary have to continue with her treatment at the hospital and I want her dream be realized by bring this Japanese man to accomplish this dream since you have abandon the project,Actually this man put all his resources and efforts to actualize this transaction with the help of Payment Officer Access bank of London PLC Mr. Louis Young.

This Japanese man completed the entire financial obligation to the paying bank here in London before everything took place. Be informed that I am right now in Japan with my entire family after I might have received my own portion of CHEQUE that came through the Access bank of London PLC because all the transfer works under the umbrella of Access bank of London PLC that is why the CHEQUE emanated from there. For your information when we are issuing the CHEQUE one by one, I mentioned your name to the Access bank of London PLC officials,as someone who is aware of this transaction before, It brought a lot of calamity and questions concerning you but you were finally considered to have issued a CHEQUE of US$150,000.00 {One hundred and fifty thousand usd only}so that you will not reveal this deal to anybody in order not to involve or implicate the Access bank of London PLC officials into problem and my friend in Japan has Donated $1 Million for the less privileged once and the orphanage homes.

The CHEQUE issued on your name is right now with my personal secretary and is confidant in Nigeria for an Oil Business, so I will give you his contact in Nigeria as to enable you reach him on how to get the CHEQUE. Please keep everything concerning this CHEQUE secret till he directs you on how it will be cashed over there in your country.

Kindly digest this mail very well and let me know as soon as you get in contact with him so contact him with this e-mail address{markanthonyfiles11@yahoo.com}, Is Mr. Mark Anthony.So go ahead and contact him for your cheque.

Take note this is my direct phone number you are free to call me for more discussion +447937463316.

Dr.David Rivas
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: markanthonyfiles11@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved,

Dr.David Rivas
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Rely-to: davidrivas220@yahoo.com
Dear Beloved,

This Japanese man completed the entire financial obligation to the paying bank here in London before everything took place. Be informed that I am right now in Japan with my entire family after I might have received my own portion of CHEQUE that came through the Access bank of London PLC because all the transfer works under the umbrella of Access bank of London PLC that is why the CHEQUE emanated from there. For your information when we are issuing the CHEQUE one by one, I mentioned your name to the Access bank of London PLC officials,as someone who is aware of this transaction before, It brought a lot of calamity and questions concerning you but you were finally considered to have issued a CHEQUE of US$150,000.00 {One hundred and fifty thousand usd only}so that you will not reveal this deal to anybody in
order not to involve or implicate the Access bank of London PLC officials into problem and my friend in Japan has Donated $1 Million for the less privileged once and the orphanage homes.

Dr.David Rivas
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Dear Beloved,

This Japanese man completed the entire financial obligation to the paying bank here in London before everything took place. Be informed that I am right now in Japan with my entire family after I might have received my own portion of CHEQUE that came through the Access bank of London PLC because all the transfer works under the umbrella of Access bank of London PLC that is why the CHEQUE emanated from there. For your information when we are issuing the CHEQUE one by one, I mentioned your name to the Access bank of London PLC officials,as someone who is aware of this transaction before, It brought a lot of calamity and questions concerning you but you were finally considered to have issued a CHEQUE of US$750,000.00 {Seven hundred and fifty thousand usd only}so that you will not reveal this deal to anybody in order not to involve or implicate the Access bank of London PLC officials into problem and my friend in Japan has Donated $1 Million for the less privileged once and the orphanage homes.

Dr.David Rivas