+447872282330

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447872282330

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447872282330
Emails: guyabbiss3@gmail.com & guyabbiss09@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

From the Solicitors Regulation Authority website:
The SRA understands that emails have been sent to members of the public falsely claiming to be from Guy Abbiss of Abbiss Cadres LLP, in respect of obtaining an inheritance from a previously unknown relative.

The emails were sent from the email addresses: "guyabbiss3@gmail.com" and "guyabbiss09@gmail.com." The emails also provide the telephone number +44 787 2282 330.

Any business or transactions via the email addresses "guyabbiss3@gmail.com" and "guyabbiss09@gmail.com" or the telephone number +44 787 2282 330 are not undertaken by a solicitor's practice or an individual authorised and regulated by the SRA.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
2017tombc

Re: +447872282330

Post by 2017tombc »

I dealed with this person since 2 weeks. It is exactly as you've told with your post. This person shows a passport for Guy Abbiss from the united kingdom. I haven't told him that I found this website, but I'm not sure about his documentation so far.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

His documentation is fake - that is why he is posted here and why the Solicitor's Regulation Authority have issued a warning about him.

Please post the actual emails that he has sent you.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
peter888

Post by peter888 »

This scammer number is alive and well. I received this email this morning.

Mr William Matthews (ESQ) <mrmartinleon1122@gmail.com>
2:09 AM (11 hours ago)

to me
--
W H MATTHEWS & SOLICITORS
109 Old Street,
London,
EC1V 9JR

Hello XXX,

My name is William Matthews, attorney for the late Mr Marcus XXX.

Marcus was a businessman who lived and died in the UK but had
businesses in Europe and the Middle East. The bank holding his assets
has given an ultimatum as to when they will transfer them to their
profits in accordance with local laws.

I tried to locate his extended relatives whom we shall bequeath his
abandoned estate to but all such attempts have been unsuccessful.

My proposal is this: I have decided to present you as an alternative
claimant to the funds of his abandoned estate considering you both
share the same surname. I have all legal documents we need to grant
you all rights as the sole inheritor to receive all the assets but I
require your approval to proceed.

Send me your contact telephone number and best time for calls so we
can discuss further.

Best regards,

William Matthews (ESQ)
Founder/Partner
+447872282330
109 old street,
London,
EC1V 9JR
Last edited by ScamNumbers on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal details and added quotes for clarity
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

Thanks for posting the details of this scam. The best thing to do is just delete the email and don't respond to them.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447872282330
Emails: rafiquetsyed@outlook.com, rafique.syed@outlook.com & askduncanlewis@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Scam alert from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website:
The SRA has received a report that emails claiming to relate to an inheritance matter have been sent to members of the public, falsely claiming to be from " Duncan Lewis Solicitors”.

The emails refer to an abandoned personal estate in Europe, America and Asia and state that the sender is trying to locate a missing beneficiary/inheritor else the bank will seize the estate. The letters ask the recipients, who it seems have a similar surname to the supposedly deceased client, to make contact to claim a release of the inheritance.

The emails appear to be sent by a ”Syed Talha Rafique”. The SRA understands they have been sent from email addresses including: “rafiquetsyed@outlook.com”, “rafique.syed@outlook.com” and “askduncanlewis@outlook.com”, and some contain a contact telephone number of 07872 282 330. The emails seen by the SRA also misuse the name and address of a genuine firm of solicitors.

Any business or transactions in the terms set out above and claiming to be from “Duncan Lewis Solicitors”, or through the email addresses or telephone number above, are not undertaken by a solicitor’s practice or an individual authorised and regulated by the SRA.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.