+447418477832

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447418477832

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447418477832
Email: barr.timbaldwin.uk@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: barr.timbaldwin.uk@hotmail.com
Did you receive my first letter yesterday?

Barr. Tim Baldwin

Tel: +447418477832
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +447418477832

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447418477832
Email: timbaldwinchambersuk@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

From: Barrister Timothy John Baldwin - timbaldwinchambersuk@gmail.com
I got your identification and the information as requested,and the contents are well noted, there is no time we have to proceed immediately. As soon as possible i can notify the Barclays bank, this process cannot take up to 2 weeks from the day the bank receive the application i will be submitting on your behalf for the release of the inheritance fund, by the special grace of God.

Please I am only doing this transaction with your family based on trust, and I will not be happy, if after the bank releases this inheritance to you we start having problem on the sharing as we agreed on 50/50. Above all, this project needs absolute confidential, until we receive the $6,8 m dollars in your possession .Note that I shall be submitting an application with the Barclay's bank first thing tomorrow morning before going to work,so that everything will be authentic and fast.And mostly I trust God above all because he has the final say.

The first step is for me to draft an application to the bank, to apply on the release of my late client inheritance fund worth $6.8 m dollars that has been with the bank since 12th July 2004 before his death on 21st August 2015.Please always call me and forward any of Bank messages to me as soon as the bank reaches you on the application i will be submitting on your family behalf,so that I can always advise you on what to do before responding back to the bank to avoid mistake.I am doing my best here based on United Kingdom Law on Inheritance funds that has no register Next Of Kin.With God on our side the both family will be happy by his grace.Have a wonderful day.
Regards
Mr. Timothy John Baldwin
Tel: +447418477832
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.