+34632856061

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+34632856061

Post by nightmare »

Received: from User (171.33.234.190) by mail.milliyet.com.tr (10.172.200.4)
with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.439.0; Thu, 16 May 2019 15:23:20 +0300
Reply-To: <eddmcsc@gmail.com>
Subject: *Confidential : Pleased to meet you
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 14:23:21 +0200
Message-ID: <71027a5f-851d-4391-bfa5-f8a93d55cc0f@EXCHCAS1.demiroren.local>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: guras@milliyet.com.tr
X-Originating-IP: [171.33.234.190]
Pleased to meet you;

I am confirming if you received my previous email i sent you last.I want to make sure you received it and hopefully you had a chance to look it over, It will work well for you.It's more professional and that you have to be more serious about it,with your dearest relative that lived in Europe for over a decade.Firstly, please accept my apology for sending you this sensitive information via mail.This is due to the urgency and importance of the matter at hand.My Name is Eduardo Meana a legal representative, personal Attorney to an expatriate building contractor,promoter with an independent business magnate that lived in Europe for over a decade prior to his death.I got your contact through your country webpages, while searching for any possible (Relative) or Last Name to him.

Prior to death of my client; My Client successfully executed a contract for the Spanish government worth the sum of $7.4M(Million dollars )The government is fully paying all foreign contractors who have successfully executed their contracts and my client is among those to benefit in this payment schedule,which has already been deposited with his bank.As his personal Attorney/Adviser, his bank has officially notified and instructed me to present any member of his family to make Claims, so that he/she can be paid the outstanding deposit, which have been recorded by the company.

All during advent searched, I decided to contact you. I will like to present you as the (Sole Beneficiary) family member to his bank,you having a common Last Name with him as my client next of kin.I would like to assure you that I am proposing this project to you with the best of my intention. All I require from you is your honest co-operation; I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Upon successful conclusion of this project, once the deposit is been release to you, we shall disbursed the content in the ratio of 50% /50% for me respectively as our benefit ($ 3.7M each).

Kindly reply strictly to my personnel Email: ostarizs2019@gmail.com : You can also send a fax with your personal Telephone /fax number for effective communication and oral clarification on how to proceed next.

Your Printed Name: ----------------------
Telephone Number: -----------------------

Respectfully yours,
Eduardo Meana |(CSC)
Certified, Senior Consultant
+(34) 632-85-6061
nightmare

Re: +34632856061

Post by nightmare »

Received: from user [(89.38.19.140)] by spammer01.kh.edu.tw
(envelope-from <tea001@mail.khjh.kh.edu.tw>)
(Mail_Gate@KIEC)
with ESMTP id 1748985284; Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:31:54 +0800
Reply-To: <rjlarazo@aol.com>
Subject: Welcome! Your mutal assistance
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:31:54 +0200
Message-ID:
<741839b6-3809-4b73-a084-63663d0f40c9@DM3NAM03FT047.eop-NAM03.prod.protection.outlook.com>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: tea001@mail.khjh.kh.edu.tw
I am very pleased to meet you;
I have a great desire to contact you. I require your assistance as a relative of my late client who was a business magnate that lived in Europe for over a decade. I got your contact through your country municipal WebPages, while searching for any possible (Relative) or Last Name to him.

Our work is subject to the attorney-client privilege and protection applicable to us as attorneys. My Names are Rafael Jorge Lazaro a legal representative, personal Attorney to an expatriate building contractor, promoter with an independent business magnate that lived in Europe.
I want you to follow up regarding the email I sent to you. My number is Ph: 011 (34) 632-85-6061.It will work well for you. It’s more professional and that you have to be more serious about it. I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you and I'll be happy to explain further about.
Reply strictly to my personnel Email: rafelazro@gmail.com
With your Telephone Number for effective communication and oral clarification on how to proceed next.
Your Printed Name: ----------------------
Telephone Number: -----------------------
Respectfully yours,Rafael Jorge Lazaro |
(Consultant); (34) 632-85-6061