+390262088871

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+390262088871

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +390262088871 & +39335201327
Scam Type: Phishing or Malware

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter for seeking a quotation from you. In our company we plan to upgrade our stock. In this regard I request you to send a detailed quotation regarding the various packages you offer.

I am attaching a list of our requirements along with this mail. We hope your prices are competitive in the industry. We heard about the reputation of your company in the industry and are relying on you for our services.
If the price factor is decided, we shall place the order immediately.

General Terms to consider:

1- Please provide us your Technical offer on your letter head.
2- Ensure to provide us the offer validity at least for 30 Days.
3- Ensure to provide us the weight & volume of the shipment or freight charges along with the offer
4- Lowest price by unit value and total value.
5- Earliest delivery time.
6- Payment terms TT/LC.

Please confirm receiving this e-mail.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Yours Sincerely,

waiting for your confirmation...

Thanks for your feedback and best regards

Federica Cristel
Project Manager
Valvitalia S.p.A. - Silvani Division
Ph.+39 02 62088871 | Mob.+39 335 201327
federica.cristel@silvani.com | http://www.silvani.com

The content of this message (and attachment) is closely confidential. Use of the content of the message is classified exclusively to the addressee. The modification, distribution, copy of the message from others are forbidden. If you are not the addressees, we invite you to inform the sender and to eliminate all the copies of the message
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.