+32460212560

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+32460212560

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +32460212560
Email: drdenisbf@gmail.com
Domain: belgiumcropandanimalfarming.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: "Belgiumcrop And Animal Farming" - drdenisbf@gmail.com
Dear (XXX)

After review of your documents and educational background, I am so much impressed and satisfy to offer you the post of my farm Supervisor as I believe that I will be satisfy with your work and inter-personal relationship..

At present, I've got the employment agreement documents and other forms also the acceptance of employment slip from my lawyer which is attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and up to your knowledge, return to me via email scanning, you have to print out the documents and forms fill-up all required column and append your signature were necessary clearly so that my lawyer can make necessary submission over here for your work residential permit approval to the DIAC Immigration Section, and i shall inform you on further procedure once that is done from here.

Kindly do the needful and get back to me with the sign documents Immediately. Insurance is covered and holiday entitlements is 100% assured to employee as at when due.
Note: You are responsible for your Visa fees in your country, Once you sign the Agreement document and submit i will introduce you to an agent in India whom will help you get the needed visa over there, he is the one to help you out for your Visa processing.

Please do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your 3 years work permit visa processing fees {240 EUR} when needed in your country.

Main Functions;
-Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm worker
-Supervise breeding programs and harvest operations
-Develop work schedules and establish procedures
-Maintain quality control
-Records and account auditing
-Perform general farm duties.

You can call or Whatsap me /+32460212560
Our website: belgiumcropandanimalfarming.com
Sincerely.
Dr. Dennis Francis (DVM)
From the WhoIs for belgiumcropandanimalfarming.com:
Creation Date: 2017-07-04T06:30:49.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-07-04T06:30:49.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.