+2348100082255

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348100082255

Post by NumberLover »

Telephone number +2348100082255 was used to call a honeytrap number that is only given out to Internet scammers.

The phone number is linked to a facebook profile for Faith Oluchi - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009453962259
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348100082255

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348100082255
Email: fredcollins333@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: fredcollins333@gmail.com
Hello,

I am Mr. Fredrick Collins. The New Director of Operations, Central Bank Of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of politics in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery.This system will be easy for you and for us.

I am going to send your contract part payment of US$10. Million to you via diplomatic courier service. Note: The money is coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was brought touch from America, but since the money was not used, I will use my position as The New Director of Operations Central Bank Of Nigeria to send this fund to you.

The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now Is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or drivers license including your contact phone numbers, The Diplomat will make use of your information to identify you and as a receiver.

He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport, I hope you understand me. Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material,I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.

Call me on my direct mobile: +234 8100082255, and will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment.

This clearance will make it pass every customs checkpoint all over the world without any hitch, Confirm the receipt of this message and sen the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to be delivered as soon as I hear from you. Call me immediately you receive this message.

Best Regards,

Mr. Fredrick Collins
The New Director of Operations
Central Bank Of Nigeria.
+234 8100082255
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: fredrickcollinscollinsfred2014@outlook.com

From Mr. Fredrick Collins,

I Am Mr. Fredrick Collins, Director, Foreign Remittance Department- Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN}. I am contacting based on a recent meeting held with the Office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance and Senate committee Budget Planning Unite, National House of Assembly-Federal Republic of Nigeria. After the meeting, it was agreed that you will receive a "Part Payment" of Five Million United States Dollars Only {US$5,000,000.00} out of your long complicated outstanding payment.

Why we did this, is because according to information gathered from the banks computer, you have been waiting for a long time to receive your money without success, as I found out that you have almost met all the statutory requirements of the CBN in respect of your contract payment, your problem is that of interest groups.

I am willing to help you get your money but please for security reasons do not tell anybody that you have your money until you receive cash at your doorstep. This is something we want to avoid because the boxes were padded with machine. We told the courier service that the boxes contains photographic and film materials and when opened will loose its efficacy. We did not declare money because courier service does not carry money.

In your sub sequence response I shall send you the details of the courier company which will be in charge of the delivery to your location, we have concluded that you must compensate us with $500,000 United States dollars as soon as you receive your money. To this effect, you will send us a promissory note for $500,000 United States dollars along with your address for sending the boxes by courier. Please maintain topmost secrecy as it may cause a lot of problems if found out that we are using this way to help you, do not ever tell anybody about this until you have your money.

You are required to re-confirm the under listed details as soon as possible for onward shipment of your over due contract fund:

Your full name:
Private telephone number:
Choice of address {where you wish the consignment delivered}:

God is with us as we wait for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Fredrick Collins
Direct tel. no: +234-8100082255
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: fredrickcollinscollinsfred2014@outlook.com

Reply-to: FredrickCollinscollinsfred2014@outlook.com
From Mr. Fredrick Collins,

I Am Mr. Fredrick Collins, Director, Foreign Remittance Department- Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN}. I am contacting based on a recent meeting held with the Office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance and Senate committee Budget Planning Unite, National House of Assembly-Federal Republic of Nigeria. After the meeting, it was agreed that you will receive a "Part Payment" of Five Million United States Dollars Only {US$5,000,000.00} out of your long complicated outstanding payment.

Why we did this, is because according to information gathered from the banks computer, you have been waiting for a long time to receive your money without success, as I found out that you have almost met all the statutory requirements of the CBN in respect of your contract payment, your problem is that of interest groups.

I am willing to help you get your money but please for security reasons do not tell anybody that you have your money until you receive cash at your doorstep. This is something we want to avoid because the boxes were padded with machine. We told the courier service that the boxes contains photographic and film materials and when opened will loose its efficacy. We did not declare money because courier service does not carry money.

In your sub sequence response I shall send you the details of the courier company which will be in charge of the delivery to your location, we have concluded that you must compensate us with $500,000 United States dollars as soon as you receive your money. To this effect, you will send us a promissory note for $500,000 United States dollars along with your address for sending the boxes by courier. Please maintain topmost secrecy as it may cause a lot of problems if found out that we are using this way to help you, do not ever tell anybody about this until you have your money.

You are required to re-confirm the under listed details as soon as possible for onward shipment of your over due contract fund:

Your full name:
Private telephone number:
Choice of address {where you wish the consignment delivered}:

God is with us as we wait for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Fredrick Collins
Direct tel. no: +234-8100082255