+27639308500

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+27639308500

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: william.bonganitransnet@webmail.co.za
Subject: IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
Hello Dear,

Greeting to your family

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????YOUR ATM VISA CARD IS READY

I have been waiting for you since to contact me regarding your winningamount of US$2, 100, 000.00 (Two Million One Hundred Thousand United StateDollars) loaded on your ATM Visa Card which we discussed. We are duly interredswitched, therefore you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Machine Center Cash point of your choice in anypart of the world and the maximum you can withdraw a day is $4,000 US Dollar.

I did not hear from you since that time then Iwent and deposited the package ATM CARD with Transnet Courier Company,Johannesburg South Africa as I traveled out of the country for a short Courseand I will not come back till end of 2nd quarter of the year 2019.What you haveto do now is to contact the Transnet Courier Company as soon as possible toknow when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the Clearance Certificate Fee neitherof the ATM CARD showing that it is not a drug Money nor to sponsor Terroristattack in your Country. The only money you will pay to the Courier Company todeliver your ATM CARD directly to your Postal Address in your country is ($150) only being the Security Keeping Fees of theCourier Company so far.

Again, I would have paid that fee to the Transnet Courier Company but theysaid no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case ofdemurrage. You have to contact the Transnet Courier Company Manager immediatelyfor the delivery of your ATM CARD package with this information below:

HERE IS THE COURIER COMPANY INFORMATION'S:

Courier Name: Transnet DiplomaticCourier Company

Contact Person: Dr.William Bongani
Position: Director Delivery Department
Emails:? transnetcourierpty@webmail.co.za

Tel: +27 -63-930- 8500

?Please make sure that you reconfirm thefollowing details below to them:

1. Full Name
2. Country of Origin
3. Receiving Address
4. Direct Telephone Number
5. Occupation
6. Age

Again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery justask them to give you the tracking numbers to enable you track your package overthere and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try tocontact them as soon as you receive this message to avoid any further delay andremember you are to pay them their Security Keeping Fee of $150 only for their immediate action.
As a matter of facts, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the ATM CARDpackage of $2,100,000.00 (Two Million One Hundred Thousand United StateDollars) you must contact them by indicating the Code (2661428)so that they can find it and pick up immediately as they have it in theirrecord.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Jane Roberts
Acting Manager of First National Bank Limited, South Africa (F.N.B.)