+22969964556

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+22969964556

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: unitedbankforafrica@seznam.cz
United Bank For Africa,(UBA) Corporate Headquarters:
Address: Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue
Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin. Postal Address:
01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin
Tel+229-61-194-278

Attention Email Owner

My Name are Mrs. Christina Nadler Beach, and I am hereby writing to you as the new director of United Bank for Africa, Although i knew that there is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart, in respect of this message, as this might sound strange to you and coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate persons, to get attention and recognition, we the United Bank for Africa,Cotonou,Benin Republic, have decided to contact you for this transaction, based on trust and your outstanding, we have an interesting to keep you alert immense benefit to both you and United Bank for Africa, towards your compensation fund worth total sum of $4,800,000,00.

The way to happiness, keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry. live simply, expect little, give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine. Forget self, think of others. Do as you would have others do unto you, Because I have been feel this trail so many times to gives people happiness, and according to my file case, so many people failed much betrayed, and I pray that you would not betrayed any long more, as i am right now in this office as director of United Bank for Africa, to help you read this response and to understand everything that it i says, I want to thank you for your faith and confidence in the good. And in my ability to assist you in your endeavor. The way I see ?it? is, I know that the goodness of the good God above is in my heart, front and center. With this being said, (as silly as it may seem) I have Faith in goodness lived for all mankind to help you receive your fund, I trust completely, I give to others freely, and I have no fear, as one of my brethren I can only assume that ?you? are of the same nature, and that you shall remain ?faithful? during these communications, I gives you words of truthfully and faithfully, if you persisted have more interest to confirmed your fund, try all possible hard best to comply, because,this is your last opportunity.

Listen once again, you need to send us total sum of below reference $55,is for Wire Transfer Guarantee Receipt, which Would help your fund to Appear On Your Bank Account, while your Bank will confirm the Payment after 24hrs,but the beneficiary required to paid $55,00,I did not invent the bill to defraud you, due to stated $55, it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is the final, and the from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the fee of-$55USD You will receive your funds I don't want you to loose your fund this time which you have tired to sending money with out receive any thing , because you may never get another such of good opportunity to receive your funds, I swear that upon receipt stated mentioned charge fee, nothing ever would stops you not to confirmed your fund again, kindly reconfirming your full details information, where you wish reference above fund to be transferred into, immediately mentioned charge confirmed.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the pay out bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $4.8million into your account within 24hrs, and your fund is ready to transfer for you but you cant access below fund, as for now until you paid reference charge. it up now you need to reconfirm your information for fund transfer with the -$55USD transfer charge because that's the only thing delaying the transfer to been take place to you.

Specific understanding approach, we the United Bank for Africa, tried all possibilities to deduct the $55 fee out of total amount, but it difficult not to be any way deduct from your total fund due to your fund arrives our escrow account under comprehensive insurance policy bond and this therefore posed an impediment for any arbitrary deduction.Succinctly put, any fund that is placed under this policy forbids any deduction until it gets to the beneficiary's account, and this as you may be aware is a kind of security measure to protect clients funds, once you made the payment, within 24hours stated fund would reflect into your bank account.

Thank you for your understanding, and you have to hurry up, to send the charge, in order to help us proceed immediately after confirmed the fee for the process, once you send the charge fee.

Thanks
Mrs. Christina Nadler Beach
Director United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Tel+229-69-964-556
unitedbankforafrica@seznam.cz