+2347080494010

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+2347080494010

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: interfund56@gmail.com
International Monetary Fund Office Nigeria
Suite 5B, Premier Towers,
Pension Road Lagos State
Nigeria
MOTTO: SECURITY WATCH

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

PLEASE: STOP ALL FURTHER CONTACT NOW, REGARDING YOUR FUND.

I am Mr George Hill, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have
reached our office by so many correspondences in different ways which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier
Companies/Diplomat/Barristers across Europe Africa and Asia /London UK etc in geting your fund.We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was
appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria. All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies Banks,
Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your
transaction and you.
Your name appeared in our payment schedule list as one of the beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this First Quarter
Payment of the year,this is because this office only transfer fundS twice in a year according to our bank regulation system. We here by
apologize for the delaying of your payment We also advised you to stop further communication with anyother office,group of
peoples/companies they have nothing to offer you.

pay attention to our office payment base system and our instruction, Now your new Payment,
code number with United Nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No:674632
Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No:103, Released Code No:0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex
confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.Your part payment inheritance fund is uSD$10.7Million.

Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the
International Monetary Fund (IMF) Nigeria Region immediately within the next 168hrs. International Monetary Fund Unit are presently in the
CRUSADE. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: (5502). please any time you
receive email without this code (5502). Do delete it immediately. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions
with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.Respond to this e-mail on (interfund56@gmail.com) with
immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released. Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so
that you will be given an immediate response: Direct Hot-line: Call:+234-7080494010

God Bless and Have Nice Day
Mr.George hill (I.M.F)
Tel: +234-7080494010
interfund56@gmail.com

YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUND