+22995046756

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+22995046756

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: tarrhol@gmail.com
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N) 3791651183

Urgent Attention Beneficiary

I want to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 US Dollars through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full over due payment
total sum of $3.5 Millions USD via Western Union by the Ministry of Finance. I tried reaching you on phone to give you all the information on phone but I couldn?t get
through yesterday.

So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 today as you know we will be sending you

$5000.00 only per transfer. And it was agreed that you will pay the Transfer Permit and Fund Release Order Certificate fee which the sum of $85 before you will be allow to pick up the $5000.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00; which you will be receiving daily after you send the Transfer Permit and Fund Release Order Certificate
fee sum of $85 and it will serve as re confirmation of the payment file.

Here is the Senders Information;

Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N) 3791651183
Senders First Name: Anthony
Senders Last Name: Mike
Text question___When
Answer__45Minutes
Amount Sent: $5000

Confirmation: visit our official website by clicking on (https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self ... fersuccess) when opens click on (tracking) and
write down the MTCN Number :(3791651183)

Our agreement is that you will receiving the sum of $5,000 USD daily until the total of $3.5 Millions USD is transferred in your name.

Also fill the information below to help us facilitate your transfer via Western Union:

1) Your Full Name:.............
2) Country and Mobile:. .
3) Home/ Office Address:....
4) Profession and Age:.......
5) Copy of your id Card.....

Note: The Only Fee Request for You Is $85 for reactivate of the Western Union MTCN Number to your name and Transfer Permit and Fund Release Order Certificate charges
fee only, and after this Fee, No More Fee again after that alright.

BEST REGARDS,
Mr Jim kendricks
Cell Phone +229-95046-756
Email (tarrhol@gmail.com)

Western Union Supervisor