+233579912185

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+233579912185

Post by nightmare »

Dear Madam / Sir,

My name is Mr. Mike Lami Milla, 23 years old originated from Sudan. I decide to contact you after my prayers; I really want to have a good relationship with you. My father Mr. Jimmy Lami Milla was the minister of Cooperatives and Rural Development, South Sudan. My father Mr. Jimmy Lami Milla and his bodyguard were shot dead in Juba on Wednesday February 9, 2011 and my mother died 6years ago.

http://www.alternet.org/rss/breaking_ne ... ad_in_juba

After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate and lives nothing for me, on a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a Security Company in Accra-Ghana with my name as the next of kin.

I traveled to Accra-Ghana to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the manager of the Security Company whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the Security Company that the money should not be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own Boy.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.
More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncles have threatened to assassinate me.

The amount is $10.6 Million, gold dust of 78 kg. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction. Sincerely. You can also email me on my: mikelamimilla202@gmail.com or call me on my phone number+233579912185

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Mike Lami Milla
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP; Fri, 28 Sep 2018 11:00:37 +0000
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 11:00:35 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. Mike Lami Milla" <mikelamimilla202@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <327785170.1006483.1538132435119@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Private Message,
X-Sender-IP: 106.10.242.83