+27783798997

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27783798997

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27783798997
Email: nativembonyesiwe@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam
STRONG TRADITIONAL HEALER & SANGOMA DR MBONYE +27 783798997 Bring back lost lover, traditional healer and sangoma +27 783798997 IS YOUR LOVE LIFE FALLING APART? -DO YOU WANT YOUR LOVE TO GROW STRONGER? -IS YOUR PARTNER LOSING INTEREST IN YOU. +27 783798997 -IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO FIX YOUR LOVE LIFE. WE OFFER SOLUTIONS TO HELP TAKE CARE OF YOUR LOVE LIFE. -WE STRENGTHEN BONDS IN ALL LOVE RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGE.. -WE CREATE LOYALTY AND EVERLASTING LOVE BETWEEN COUPLES.. -WE RECOVER LOVE AND HAPPINESS WHEN RELATIONSHIPS BREAK DOWN. -WE BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVE. +27 783798997 -WE HELP YOU LOOK FOR THE BEST SUITABLE PARTNER WHEN YOU CAN’T BREAK THE CYCLE OF LONELINESS.. -WE MAY HELP TO KEEP YOUR PARTNER FAITHFUL AND LOYAL TO YOU. -WE COULD CREATE EVERLASTING LOVE BETWEEN COUPLES.. -ATTRACT A NEW LOVER. +27 783798997 -REMOVE HEXES, CURSES AND WITHCRAFT SPELLS CAST UPON YOU. -SEEK REVENGE ON THOSE WHO HAVE WRONGED YOU. -SEEK WEALTH AND FINANCIAL SUCCESS. -WIN BUSINESS FROM YOUR RIVALS AND GET ALL KIND OF TENDERS. -ACHIEVE POLITICAL SUCCESS. +27 783798997 -CLEANSE YOUR BODY AND SOUL. -COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS. -WIN ALL KINDS OF COURT CASES.* -FORECAST OR FORETELL YOUR FUTURE* For information CONTACT Whatsapp +27 783798997 EMAIL:nativembonyesiwe@gmail.com Am an expert in Ancestralhealing, Astrologers, African Medicines, Ritualism, Herbalist healers, Spiritual healing, Native healing, Philosophy, Traditional healing, Herbal remedies. +27 783798997 FOR Family problems, love or marriage matters, work related problems, Healthy problems and worries, or need to know the nature of problem in your life? I do have solutions for you with my accurate herbs, inner energy and spiritual powers anything is possible to happen. Why suffer in silence when I can make your life shine again and have your long life dreams come true. Dreaming of snakes and dead people, Body pains when the person isn't sick. Feeling sick, a person might feel sick however when he or she goes for checkups in the clinic or hospital, doctors don't find anything, Funny noises in the house especially after mid night. Finding the black cat in the house after midnight or just in the night Evil can also be in +27 783798997 the house and hiding in the image of cockroaches, Dreaming of a lot of coins, red meat, hair. This happens when a person sends you evil forces. Evil can as well block couples from having children after years of trying, It causes quarrels in the house, money starts getting lost and also members of the family can start to disappear. Ladies with evil problems will often get miscarriages. Are you experiencing these or anything pars normal, don't wait up I'm here to rescue you from the evil curse spells upon u. All matters are treated with respect and absolute privacy is the basis of this work. Unfinished work by other doctors is also welcomed. You have tried it all and nothing comes right I will help you. I do house visits on request and meet by the convenience of your house, Don’t wait until it’s too late for your problems to be solved. Change your life For information CONTACT Whatsapp +27 783798997EMAIL:nativembonyesiwe@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.