+2347082485382

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+2347082485382

Post by nightmare »

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

MR. JESSIE SMITH <jessie@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
8:33 AM (22 hours ago)
to

Dear Beneficiary

How are you doing today my friend and your family? I and my family has been praying for your welfare after all we encountered during last year on your payment file, I wish to inform you that the formal Finance minister that delayed your payment then has been removed and the new finance minister has vowed to release all funds including your fund, therefore I am contacting you today to inform you about it, the only information that is required from you is your current telephone number and your residence address because the just concluded meeting that was held yesterday, we concluded that your fund will be delivered by a special courier agent that has been arranged with the finance minister, he commented that he want to handle everything by himself and asked me to contact you about it.
The Department of Justice has issued the delivery documents which the Courier Agent will use in delivering your fund to your home, the Department of justice also mentioned that you need also the Certificate of Legality of the fund which was calculated to the amount of $450.00 only, which you will pay once you reconfirmed your phone number and address.
The management would have deduct the amount from your fund but the Court opposed it to avoid criminal act or any form of stealing on your fund, therefore the fund will be delivered to you in cash by the special agent, the good news now is that the agent is ready and once you reconfirmed your phone number and address and also pay for the Certificate of Legality the delivery will be carried out immediately without delay.

This is the official telephone number of the current finance minister +234-708-248-5382 you can call and discuss the matter with him, his name is Matthew Israel.
This is the rightful time God has made for you; please don’t miss it as it is very important.
I will wait to receive the required information.

Thanks for your patient.
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 00:33:21 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr. Jessie Smith" <mj450982@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <133948397.54039479.1532792001126.JavaMail.root@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.96.12]

IP: 105.112.96.12
Decimal: 1768972300
Hostname: 105.112.96.12
ASN: 36873
ISP: Airtel Networks Limited