+2348089555112

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+2348089555112

Post by Red Dragon »

reply-to: firstbak261@hotmail.com
RE:PAYMENT OF US$250,000.00 TO SCAM AFFECTED VICTIMS.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the contents noted.

If you had read my first letter carefully, you will understand that the US$250,000.00 which you are going to receive via Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card is your compensation fund as one of the SCAM victim as contained in the list of payment submitted to us by the Economic and Financial Crime Cimmission (E.F.C.C) last week.

We were instructed by the E.F.C.C to contact the listed persons strictly by email without their names on the letter for security reasons. Following your reply, we will request that you re-confirm the following details to us immediately you receive this mail for further verification and proceesing of your ATM Card without delay.

Your full names
Your current address
Your telephone/fax/mobile numbers
Your age,occupation,marital status, including a scanned copy of your identification for recognition/representation of your payment file to avoid false claim.

Kindly call or send text message upon receiving this mail to my direct mobile number which is + 234 8089555112 to speed up our communication.

The attached file a scanned copy of my staff identification card for your perusal.

Your Sincerely,
Mr. Abdullahi Ibrahim,
Executive Director (Public Sector),
First Bank Nigeria Ltd.,
Mobile: + 234 8089555112.