+2349020913576

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+2349020913576

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-To: <w.ubenin207@gmail.com>
WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:
COTONOU- BENIN REPUBLIC/ 803, MESA WAY MARYLAND
COTONOU, office.file@linuxmail.org +234 9020913576

Payment Notification of US$2.4Million Certified Funds:

Attention The Beneficiary,

Congratulations! This is to let you know that your payment file which was moved to Federal High Court Benin Republic for change of Ownership has been returned back to this Western Union Office After the Court verification they have confirmation The fact that Mr.Mark is a thief, as he plans to change the fund Certificate of ownership to another person from USA, but the Court is already charge him 1year prison to spend, because he wanted to Claim that which does not belong to him,

So my dear you Fortunate that we are returning your fund back to this Western Union Department and Court are in the order that this fund Belongs to you and our new arrangement with Court about how to complete your transaction was done normally the only fee you have to pay is $55 which is require for Court Affidavit Claiming Certificate so my dear your fund has been legalized by Benin Government and once this Court fee been paid we will start your daily transfer $10,000.00immediately without any further delay.

Send the money through Money Gram or western union with below address:

1. Receiver's Name :======JIDE ELOKA
2. City/Country:==========Cotonou-Benin Republic.
3. Question=============Honest?
4. Answer:=============Trust
5. Amount:=============US$55.00

I wish you good luck.
Yours in service

Mr.Mark Johnson.
WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
COTONOU- BENIN REPUBLIC.FOREIGN CONTRACTOR
PAYMENT OFFICE THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE (1221)
Red Dragon

Re: +2349020913576

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: w.ubenin207@gmail.com
WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:
COTONOU- BENIN REPUBLIC/ 803, MESA WAY MARYLAND
COTONOU, office.file@linuxmail.org +234 9020913576

Payment Notification of US$2.4Million Certified Funds:

Attention The Beneficiary,

Congratulations! This is to let you know that your payment file which was moved to Federal High Court Benin Republic for change of Ownership has been returned back to this Western Union Office After the Court verification they have confirmation The fact that Mr.Mark is a thief, as he plans to change the fund Certificate of ownership to another person from USA, but the Court is already charge him 1year prison to spend, because he wanted to Claim that which does not belong to him,

So my dear you Fortunate that we are returning your fund back to this Western Union Department and Court are in the order that this fund Belongs to you and our new arrangement with Court about how to complete your transaction was done normally the only fee you have to pay is $55 which is require for Court Affidavit Claiming Certificate so my dear your fund has been legalized by Benin Government and once this Court fee been paid we will start your daily transfer $10,000.00immediately without any further delay.

Send the money through Money Gram or western union with below address:

1. Receiver's Name :======JIDE ELOKA
2. City/Country:==========Cotonou-Benin Republic.
3. Question=============Honest?
4. Answer:=============Trust
5. Amount:=============US$55.00

I wish you good luck.
Yours in service

Mr.Mark Johnson.
WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
COTONOU- BENIN REPUBLIC.FOREIGN CONTRACTOR
PAYMENT OFFICE THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE (1221)