+22999528332

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999528332

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999528332
Email: ecobanktransfe@rayana.ir
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

RIA MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE,ECO BANK,
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU, ANKPA ROAD
OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU
Call Us With This Line.... +229 99528332

Attention:

I am Mrs. Juliet Thomas; the Managing Director Money Gram Payment office; ECO Bank. I am reaching you in regards to your fund transfer through this Money Gram office; ECO Bank Plc. Your e-mail was received in this office regarding the transfer of your funds. The transfer of your $2.8 million fund shall commence today with your first payment of $3000.00 sent as ordered by the Federal Ministry for Finance. Your file activation fee of $85 is the only delay to the transfer of your funds. Your file with our bank must be activated before the transfer of your fund through this Money Gram office would be allowed.

You shall be provided with necessary documents covering your funds together with your transfer information for you to pick up your first payment of $3000 as soon as your clearance fee is confirmed paid over here and a transfer order received from the Federal Ministry of Finance today. We are not allowed to release vital documents without receiving your fee and commencing the transfer.

The $85 clearance fee covers all the transfer of your full funds and you shall start receiving your funds from this office as soon as the payment is confirmed from you today. You are hereby advised to go to any nearest Ria money transfer office around you and make the $85 payment for the clearance fee and start receiving your payments through this Money Gram payment office within 1hr-45mins of confirming your fee over here. However, We were instructed by federal Ministry to transfer your funds to you via our service (Money Gram transfer office) so you will be receiving $3000.00 usd daily until it completes the total amount of Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($2.8million usd) as we have in our file here.

Please I will like you to give me a call at +229 99528332 as soon as you send the $85 to avoid delays in this transaction as we have no excess time and as you know that your fund has lasted for a very long time than given and to avoid transferring your funds into government account due to failure to comply. Hope you understand my point? So your urgent response is highly needed

YOU ARE TO MAKE THE NEEDED PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE AND TO THE INFORMATION BELOW;

Receiver name: Dim Oba
City/Address : Cotonou
Text Question : In God
Answer : we Trust
Amount : $85.00 usd
Mtcn number :

And on a very Important note, Be rest assured that you will confirm your first payment of $3000.00 within 1hr-45m of receiving the $85.00 And for your information, No body has right to deduct or Add to the value of the fund due to
it is pounded with Insurance policy. The instruction is from the Federal ministry of Finance Benin Republic.

As soon as you send the fee today, get back to us with the below details.

Sender names=======MTCN ======Telephone no====
If possible, you can send a scan/attached copy of the money gram receipt for the $85 fee..
Your urgent response is highly needed;
Sincerely
Mrs. Juliet Thomas;
Ria money transfer Director
ECO Bank.
E-mail=( ecobanktransfe@rayana.ir )
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.