+22961547937

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22961547937

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22961547937
Email: chaascol@hotmail.fr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: chaascol@hotmail.fr
ADDRESS:AVENUE STERMETZ RUE 1255
RE:IMMEDIATE ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attention:Beneficiary

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the Federal Ministry Of Finance, in respect with the provision act of decree 142 of the 1888 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; 4848 2392 3804 4599 have been approved in your favor. The ATM Card Value is (US$1,500,000.00). You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $7000 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are doing Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any Inter Switch location and ATM Center of your choice.

As stated in Mr. Mueller's Email to you the delivery charges is only $95. As soon as payment is confirmed we shall immediately dispatch your ATM Card Package and email you with the DHL tracking numbers so you can be able to track your package online and know when to be at your home address to receive it. Please be informed that the ATM Card and the Pin-Code would be enclosed in the envelope and you can make withdrawals from the moment you receive the package.

You are advised to send to our Office Below information's.
1. Full Names
2. Address
3. Telephone Number
4. Personal Means Of Identification.

Upon receipt of your respond we shall give you details of our Receiving Cash Office information to send the above Fees required for onward delivery of your ATM CARD.

Contact ATM Dispatch Center with below information
CONTACT PERSON MR CHARLES COLE
EMAIL ADDRESS ( chaascol@hotmail.fr )
TELEPHONE NUMBER. +229 6154 7937

Yours in service
Mr Reymond Madu
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Red Dragon

Re: +22961547937

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: auditdepartment.w.union@live.fr
Attention! Dear Beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the delivery fee of your ATM, I paid it because the ATM Card ($1.5million), has few weeks to expire and when It expires; the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to Help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire,because I know when You get your ATM definitely you must send my money back.Now I want you to contact The FedEx delivery Company in Benin Republic so that they Will deliver your Card to your address without any delay Like I stated earlier, the Delivery charge has been paid. Note I deposited it with the company yesterday.

Below Is the Company Contact Information:

Contact Delivery officer MR JEREMIAH TOULOU
E-mail ( auditdepartment.w.union@live.fr )
Phone +229-6154 7937.

This is what they will require from you.

Your Full Name......
Your Private Telephone......
You?re Address where the ATM will be delivering to.............
Country/Region......

The Only Fees you are required to pay is the Security Keeping Fees, Contact them today to avoid increase of their Security keeping fees.

Regards,
Mr Reymond Madu