+22994275109

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22994275109

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22994275109
Email: fedexcourierservice55@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: fedexcourierservice55@yahoo.com
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is to bring to you a notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of ($5.5millon US D) five million five hundred thousand united states dollars valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of ($5.5millon US D) five million five hundred thousand united states dollars which the FedEx have registered for delivery yesterday has less than 20 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.

With that I decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact FedEx Express Delivery with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that I can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay the official keeping fees $65 US D since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur rage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $65 per day only, and FedEx deposited it this month being 13th April 2018

Below is the Contact Information of the FedEx, Express Customer Service Director Deskfile

Email Address (fedexcourierservice55@yahoo.com)
Online or wireless mobile phone (+229) 94275109

Contact me today and also send your necessary information to me such as below

Full Name....................
Address.................
Phone number............
Country/State........
Any Of Your Identity Card..........
occupation...........
Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is rapped with pin code paper together with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card to withdraw your fund daily and well registered as gift so that No individual will be able know the content of your package okay.

Best Regard
FedEx delivering Agent
Mr Larry Johnson
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.