+22995121805

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22995121805

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22995121805
Email: ibrahim.musa558@yahoo.fr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ibrahim.musa558@yahoo.fr
Attention: Beneficiary,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and receive your inheritance payment, but did not heard from you, then I went and deposited the check with United Bank of Africa (UBA) Benin Republic. I traveled to Japan to see my boss and I don't know how long I will stay there.

I have arranged with them to make your payment to you with their new ATM Visa CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe. You have to contact the manager ATM Department today for you to receive your ATM card next week Monday, and your inheritance amount in your ATM account is Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollar ($2.700,000,00) only.

Pls with your full contact information to avoid mistake during delivering, such as follows:

1. FULL NAME:.........................
2. CURRENT RESIDENT ADDRESS :.......................
3 MOBIL PHONE NUMBER:..........
YOUR PRIVET E-MAIL:.....................
4. YOUR AGE:..........AND OCCUPATION:...........
5. IF POSSIBLE ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

However, Kindly contact the manager ATM Department who is in position to release your ATM VISA CARD to you at below information:

Mr. Ibrahim Musa Mohammed
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT (UBA)
Phone number: +229-951-218-05
E-mail: (ibrahim.musa558@yahoo.fr)

Try to contact the ATM department today and forward your current details to him to enable him process your ATM Visa Card and send it to you next week, do not delay to contact him because your payment is already with him. Forward your
full information to his E-mail: (ibrahim.musa558@yahoo.fr)

Best Regards,
Barr. Tudon Michael Jr.
UN Compensation Payment Department
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.