+22961805349

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22961805349

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22961805349
Email: officeoop@web.co.zw
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officeoop@web.co.zw
ATTORNEY GENERAL OF BENIN REPUBLIC
Minister for Justice, \Supreme Court of Benin Republic,
Cotonou. BP. 48-76, P.M.B 308, Gorky,
Phone:+229 61805349

ATTN: Fund Beneficiary!

I am Barrister to the Federal High Court Benin Republic, I am writing this email today to inform you officially that your fund file has been approved today by the Presidency Office Benin and we signed your information from Federal Ministry of Finance to release your fund through my Office Federal High Court Benin Republic to enable you get your fund since you could not be able to get your fund through other offices due to management and I am hereby to inform you again that I am the Attorney General which applied to release your fund sum of $3.500,000 USD by my self to be able to get all the official documents needs from your fund.

Note, I want to let you know that I have your information here in my office and I want you to reconfirm your full information immediately to confirm that your the rightfully beneficiary of this approval fund to enable us process your fund by issue you complete documents which will back you at any branch of law in your country to avoid any problem in your fund.

We have contact Ambassador of your country here and he signed your fund documents in the office of duly certified lawyer and your fund will be release to you once you contact us and you will not face any disappointment in this issue but you will get your fund peacefully.

Your fund sum of ($3.500, 000 USD) was deposited on 9th FEBRUARY .2018 by international monetary fund (IMF) and I want you to reconfirm your information below and get back to issue you official documents which will be the evidence that you will get your fund without any delay and once you contact us with below information you will be able to get your fund immediately

You're name...............................
Country......................................
Office Phone no....................
Home phone no...................
Address/city........................
Age/sex.............................
Occupation......................

Federal ministry of finance hereby gives this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/22 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment. Transaction ID: #8345014

Federal ministry of finance deposited your fund on 9th FEBRUARY .2018 and I have vital information about an unclaimed fund under my custody. Get back to me with your complete data if interested, as I shall provide to you all necessary claim documents of your fund which we process to you and release your payment.

Respectfully,
Barrister Collins Erika (SAN)
Phone:+229 61805349
Email: officeoop@web.co.zw
ATTORNEY GENERAL OF BENIN REPUBLIC
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.