+22996692850

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22996692850

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22996692850
Email: westen.unionn@yahoo.fr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: westen.unionn@yahoo.fr
Attn; My Dear

Information reaching us from our corporate head quarters now, states that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your MTCN to enable you cash up your first $2500:00 from your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to make this payment we have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have at hand for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the required sum, time is of the essence here.

You are to pay what ever you have at hand for the activation fee; we will activate your MTCN upon receipt of this payment. here is the payment for the $2500usd but we have pick it up because the chairman of the western union say that before you pick that money you must pay any amount you have at hand out of listed Amount bellow ok.Amount you $45.00usd, $50.00usd or $55.00usd

And you can track it right now with our website http://www.westernunion.com before you going to western union to send the activation fee of any Amount you have at hand out of listed mount and see that the money was picked up by my assistant Accountant officer who send the money to you and here is the information

MTCN: 8595603382
Sender Name: JULIUS EZENWA
Text Question: 4HRS
Answer: TIME
Amount: $2500SD

Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first $2500.00USD, also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your MTCN of which you will and can never cash up the balance, so I want you to send any Amount have at hand for the activation fee out of list Amount with the information bellow.

1. RECEIVER NAME... RENE FOLY
2. COUNTRY...BENIN REPUBLIC.
3. CITY...COTONOU
4. TEST QUESTION...IN GOD
5. TEST ANSWER...WE TRUST

Sender name Address.....
6. Amount you sent $45.00usd, $50.00usd or $55.00usd

Send us the MTCN number immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the transfer fee we will send you the first receipt of your $2500 today and not tomorrow

Best regards

Mr.Baea Jim
My direct phone line is +229 966 92 850
Email address ;( westen.unionn@yahoo.fr)
Mr.Bede Aja Operations Manager.Western Union Department
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.