+22967075365

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22967075365

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22967075365
Email: corneliusnwakasi@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam
This is to thank you for your past effort and kindly assistance. The money has been transferred into an account provided by a newly found business partner of mine from Sweden.I wish to compensate you for your past assistance,effort and commitments that time to help me out.

I have arranged with Bank Of Africa and issued an ATM MASTER CARD,valid at US$1.500.000,million for your compensation.I am in Switzerland right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also.

So I want you to Contact My Secretary in Benin Republic MR.CORNELIUS NWAKASE,on his information below,because I kept the ATM CARD with him to be,send to you as soon as you contact him,please comply or,if you didn,t interested better,keep off.

Name;MR.CORNELIUS NWAKASE
Email address: ( corneliusnwakasi@gmail.com )
Phone Number: +229-67075365
NOTE : BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND TO MY SECRETARY :
(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELLPHONE NUMBER

I left every instruction with him to send you the ATM MASTER CARD.assoon as you contact him,so make sure you re-confirm your address and,Cell Phone Number to him to avoid any mistake on the delivery of your,ATM CARD to you.Then ask him to send the ATM CARD to you immediately,which you can use to withdraw your money at any ATM
Machine in the,world.

With All My
Appreciation
Mrs Joy Denis.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.