+22998679197

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998679197

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998679197
Email: moneygram.t@accountant.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ms.anna3@yahoo.com
Attention:Beneficiary I Am Ms. Anna Pouncy, secretary to Dr. Timothy Hanson. I'm writing to let you know about your $4.8Million that my boss issued on your name before his travel out for his business purpose, Before he travels out he instructed me to send you the total money through MONEY GRAM Money Transfer because it will be less expensive and reliable for you to be receiving your daily $7000 dollar until you receive your total money completely. Meanwhile, the manager stated yesterday that, the director administrator trust funds have already signed and approved your payment, which you will be receiving your payment $7000.00 Us Dollars immediately you sent them their transfer charge of $105 and it will serve as reconfirmation of your file payment from the office in charge. So you are to contact them on below information, Vital Finance Bank Money Gram Department. Location Address; Plot 1261, Adeola Hopewell Street CO/B/REP, Contact Person: Mr Chris Mike Tele phone Number: +229-98679197 Email Address:::: moneygram.t@accountant.com Be advise that the $105 is a compulsory as they told me that is only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely .So reconfirm your details and to avoid any hitches in receiving your full payments. This is what they need from you Receiver' Name:::::::: Country:::::::::::::: City::::::::::::::::: Tel:::::::::::::::::: Test question:::::::: Answer::::::::::::::: Copy of your id:::::: Also do let me know immediately they have started sending you your money, but try to comply with them to enable them serve you better. Thank, Secretary Ms.AnnaPouncy
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.