+2347084952850

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347084952850

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347084952850
Email: fedexcomp_deptoffit@live.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: fedexcomp_deptoffit@live.com
FedEx Courier Service
Address: 55, Akpakpava Road,Lagos Nigeria
Open until 10:00 PM
TEL:+234-708495-2850.
Date:13:02:2018.

YOU?RE REF: CLAIMS/ATM/201
This is to officially inform you that (ATM Card Number
8754021598994299) has been accredited in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 201.

Happy New Month,

Good day, and how are you today, please there is something bewildered which we do not understood and what is going on, someone came to our office this morning and her name is Mrs,Victoria Tijerina, for her Statement, she said that she is your sister and you sent her to collect the ATM VISA CARD for you, she reaffirmed that you have heart attack! and disable to work and i am very sorry to hear that, i called your phone number but networks is so bad here,

Therefore i want to hear from you and verify whether you are the one that sent her beforehand the ATM VISA CARD over to her due to someone have to be very careful for making the payment especially valuable ATM VISA CARD worth of $4.2 million dollars like this. Please you should Respond urgently to enable us to know whether you are the one that sent her. For this reason your advice to reconfirm below information to me:

A, Your full name
B, Your house address where our agent will deliver your parcel to you
C, Your Telephone number
D, Your I.D.CARD

I will forward Attached scan copy of her I.D.CARD as soon as i hear From you today. I wait to receive your I.D.CARD and also reconfirm your Address once again to me.

Regards
Waiting for your response.
Thanks and God Bless you

Mr,Dom West.
Manager Fedex Delivery Department Office.
TEL:+234-708495-2850.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.