+27737251921

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27737251921

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27737251921
Emails: benjaminwalkerza@webmail.co.za & benjaminwalker2020@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

DEPARTMENT OF MINERALSAND ENERGY (BUSINESS DEAL)
REG NO 2002/015527/06
FROM OFFICE OF THEDIRECTOR,
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT
DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS ANDENERGY
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Email: benjaminwalkerza@webmail.co.za
Private telephone Number;Tel: +27-73-725-1921

I know that this proposalmay come to you as a surprise especially having to come from someone you havenot met before, but I would like you to co-operate with me so that this US$35Mwill be released and transferred into your account.

My name is Mr. BenjaminWalker the CEO / chairman of contract award committee of Department of mineralsand energy company LTD, republic of South Africa. It is my profound intentionto contact you for this very important and highly confidential transaction forthe transfer of US$35,000, 000.00 into your account. the (US$35,000,000.00) wasthe overestimated balance from the contracts awarded to both foreign and localcontractors the real contract value was US$120 million united states dollars,but it was over estimated to the tune of (US$155,000, 000,00) (one hundred andfifty five million united states dollars only).

The contract has beensuccessfully executed by the contractors and their contract sum of (US$120M)has been paid to them, leaving our overestimated balance of (US$35,000, 000.00) United States dollars still pending at the bank. Right now, we are leftwith this over estimated balance of (US$35M) which is still floating at theescrow account in the South African reserve bank awaiting final payment to anyreliable foreign bank account you may provide.

I am therefore asking youto co-operate with me so that the fund will be released and transferred intoyour account. if you are interested in this my proposal, reply me so that wecan negotiate your percentage before we can proceed however, when the fund istransferred into your account over there, I shall obtain visa and travel withmy family over there for my own share of this money, I plead with you on oneissue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this informationto anyone else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without anyrisks either to yourself or Me. I will appreciate if you could contact methrough my direct email address: (benjaminwalker2020@gmail.com) or call me on this number +27-73-725-1921.

My best regards,

Mr. Benjamin Walker
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.