+22997612944

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22997612944

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22997612944
Email: royal.expresscourier@royal.net
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: royal.expresscourier@royal.net
Hello Dear,

I have tried all my possible best to see that your ATM VISA CARD will be successfully airlift and safely deliver to your address by tomorrow as planed. Having reviewed all the obstacle and problems to see that your ATM CARD is insured as it were required to do by the Courier Company.

In line with this, i tried my possible best and raised $100 out of the $135.00 that was needed by the ROYAL Courier Company for the insuring of your ATM CARD. I did this since you have not be able to raise the $135.00 which is needed. Therefore, all you will now send is $35.00 only nothing more. The Director of the ROYAL Courier Company promised that he will give you tracking information which you can use to monitor your package while on transit till it finally gets to your address.

You should see this as a duty on your side to get the remaining balance $35.00 send it to the Courier Company today. If you are able to make this payment immediately, your ATM CARD will be dispatch this evening as they have promised to do. I assure you of this delivery and you will be more than happy. Take note; On the parcel, you will find a brown envelope sealed together inside the package, a secret code 4 digit numbers that is the code you need to access the ATM CARD.

The amount credited on the card is $870,000.00 you can make withdraw of $20,000 per day until the $870,000.00 is fully paid to you. Try and send the $35 now so that the Courier Company will carry on your delivery this evening, you will receive ATM CARD tomorrow by 4:00pm. Make sure you give your full name and delivery address to the ROYAL Courier Company to avoid delivery to the wrong address.

SEND THE $35.00 VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION TO THE COURIER COMPANY WITH THE INFORMATION LISTED BELOW,

Receiver:? Frank Ayo

Country---------Benin

State-----------Porto Novo

Text question:? Purpose?

Answer:???????? My envelope

Please do this right away they are waiting to dispatch your delivery the earlier time today.

Once you send the $35.00 you should forward the payment details, such as REFERENCE# SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS

Send to ROYAL Express Delivery Company:

E-mail address:?? royal.expresscourier@royal.net

Director Company: Mr. FRANK AYO

Tell: (+229) 976-129-44

I am giving you 100% guarantee, within 1 hour of time upon receipt of the $35.00 from you, the ATM CARD will be dispatched for delivery to your address and you will receive it tomorrow. As soon as you receive the funds with the ATM CARD, kindly get back to us to know about the successful payment you receive OKAY.

Thank you,
Mrs. Chantal Obasi
Internal Auditor Foreign Transfer Unit, Ora Bank-COTONOU BENIN
E-mail? officefile@accountant.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.