+2349028597948

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2349028597948

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2349028597948
Email: jonsthzenbnk@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: jonsthzenbnk@gmail.com
Dear Good day

My Name is Mr.Johnson Smith, and am a branch manager in Maiduguri the insurgents zone of Northern part of Nigeria of a financial banking firm, i came in contact of you through the ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade and Industry,I need your help in a particular transaction.

I simply need your assistance in transferring a sum of US$4.2 Million dollars to a foreign account,The money is part of the profits from my branch last year (2017),I have already submitted annual report for last year to my bank headquarter in Abuja, and they did not notice the excess profits.

I took the opportunity to deposit the US$4.2 Million dollars in an escrow account without a beneficiary (Anonymous) to avoid any trace.

All i need is your assistance to enable me do the transfer straight into a foreign account, that is why i contacted you, so should it be of interest to you please kindly reply through the email so we can discuss further details. I am willing to part with 40% to you.

I await your soonest reply

With Regards,
Mr.Johnson Smith
Direct line +Tel:+234-9028597948
Email: jonsthzenbnk@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.