+22994712392

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22994712392

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22994712392
Email: atmcardpayment0@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Attention: My Dear,

This is to let you know that your email message is well received together with your address where the ATM will be deliver to, Meanwhile like you have being told by Rev. Samuel Ibe about your ATM VISA Card containing US$3.5 Million United States dollars with us right now in republic of Benin West Africa, but due to the meeting that has carried out with some executive management officials of this office we arrived to better conclusion that your ATM Card will be ship to you through the means of Courier services because that will be the only fastest and easiest way to get you the package, meanwhile we have went to many Courier Company and made inquiries, otherwise their delivery cost and we have be able to gather some information about their delivery procedures, and they are listed as below, therefore you are required to choose one among the listed four options and you will send money on any one that you chose for adequate Services.

Notice: You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 usd is permitted for withdrawal per day and we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you. Arrangement with those accredited courier Service Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation to oversee the delivery of the ATM Card to you without any further delay. like i stated to you before that the Man of God whom deposited your funds under my Custody here has paid for the processing and the other documents fee, so the only thing that left for you to do now is to make your choice out of four Courier Companies below and send them their shipping charge to enable us register your Card with them for adequate delivery to your given address.

ATM DATA'S: It is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM serial number is; 4539-7978-0214-3027 it has been approved and upgraded in your favor last week Wednesday. Your secret #PIN number is 6742, Once again the ATM Card value is $3.5 m ( Three Million, five hundred thousand state of America dollars only ), Moreover you have to choose one out of Couriers options listed below and send their shipping charge of any one you choose, am given you an assurance that immediately you make a payment of any of those option I will precede to their office first thing tomorrow morning and register your Card for urgent delivery to your nomination home address without wasting time.

1. FedEx Courier services 4days delivered to your doorstep ($120.00)
2. DHL Courier services 3days delivered to your doorstep ($184.00)
3. Ups Courier services. 2days delivery to your doorstep ($240.00)
4. Saga express services 1day delivery to your doorstep ($475.00)

Furthermore, you can send the money through Western Union Transfer Office or Money Gram with the name of my secretary stated below.

Receivers Name:......................... .... Don Tony
Location City.................Cotonou
Postal Code.......................... ....00229
Text Question:..................... ..Honest
Text Answer:...................... Trust
Amount:...............?
MTCN:

Due call with my office phone number (+229) +229 94712392 or you can quickly send me an email with the payment details as soon as you pick up your choice among the courier Companies and send their fee today ok.
THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS IN CHRIST JESUS

Dr. Mark Williams
Director ATM Payment Department
(HSBC Affiliate Bank Plc, Benin Republic)
Call (+229) +229 94712392
E-mail:(atmcardpayment0@yahoo.com)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.