+2348100023249

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348100023249

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348100023249
Email: mrmikejames002@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: m.jone41@yahoo.com
Attention:Beneficiary

I wish to introduce myself to you properly, as the new Director Appointed Fraud Alert Department in United Nations Fund Release Department here in Nigeria, I hereby send to you the information submitted in my desk last week by Mr. Harrison Dung Lee of H. Dung Hong Kong Group Ltd, with a letter of changing of funds ownership.

Mr. Harrison Dung confirmed to us that you instructed him to stand on your behalf to receive your approved claims of $5,000,000.00 to his Hong Kong bank account.

This as a matter of urgency because we do not want to transfer the $5,000,000.00 to wrong person especially now that there is so many scam and fraudulent activities going on all over the word so we want to know first if you instructed the above name to receive your approved $5,000,000.00 on your behalf.

You are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. Harrison Dung Lee of H. Dung ong Kong Group Ltd, whose Information's is below, to claim and receive your $5,000,000.00 on your behalf ?

2. Did you sign any " Change of Funds Ownership" in favor of Mr. Harrison Dung Lee thereby making him the current beneficiary / to receive your $5,000,000.00 with the following account details?

Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank, ( Hong Kong )
Account Name: H. Dung ong Kong Group Ltd
In Favor of: Mr. Harrison Dung Lee
Account # 114-1025567-8
Swift Code: SCBL 11K111

Finally, Advice if you sent Mr. Harrison Dung Lee to receive your funds on your behalf, and if you have anything to do with the above stated account, as I asked him to come back in a week time, and if I do not hear from you till then, I will not have any choice than to effect the payment in the name and account given to me.

I wait to hear from you urgently and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email:(mrmikejames002@gmail.com) for further directives.

For more vital information, please visit http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2003/ik344.doc.htm We wait to hear from you soonest, and be rest assured of our professional service.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Mike James
Fraud Alert Department
United Nations Fund Release Department
Lagos, Nigeria
Direct Phone Number: ( +234-8100023249
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348100023249

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348100023249
Email: mrmikejames002@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: m.jone41@yahoo.com
Attention:Beneficiary

I wish to introduce myself to you properly, as the new Director Appointed Fraud Alert Department in United Nations Fund Release Department here in Nigeria, I hereby send to you the information submitted in my desk last week by Mr. Harrison Dung Lee of H. Dung Hong Kong Group Ltd, with a letter of changing of funds ownership.

Mr. Harrison Dung confirmed to us that you instructed him to stand on your behalf to receive your approved claims of $5,000,000.00 to his Hong Kong bank account.

This as a matter of urgency because we do not want to transfer the $5,000,000.00 to wrong person especially now that there is so many scam and fraudulent activities going on all over the word so we want to know first if you instructed the above name to receive your approved $5,000,000.00 on your behalf.

You are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. Harrison Dung Lee of H. Dung ong Kong Group Ltd, whose Information's is below, to claim and receive your $5,000,000.00 on your behalf ?
2. Did you sign any " Change of Funds Ownership" in favor of Mr. Harrison Dung Lee thereby making him the current beneficiary / to receive your $5,000,000.00 with the following account details?

Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank, ( Hong Kong )
Account Name: H. Dung ong Kong Group Ltd
In Favor of: Mr. Harrison Dung Lee
Account # 114-1025567-8
Swift Code: SCBL 11K111

Finally, Advice if you sent Mr. Harrison Dung Lee to receive your funds on your behalf, and if you have anything to do with the above stated account, as I asked him to come back in a week time, and if I do not hear from you till then, I will not have any choice than to effect the payment in the name and account given to me.

I wait to hear from you urgently and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email:(mrmikejames002@gmail.com) for further directives.

For more vital information, please visit http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2003/ik344.doc.htm

We wait to hear from you soonest, and be rest assured of our professional service.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Mike James
Fraud Alert Department
United Nations Fund Release Department
Lagos, Nigeria
Direct Phone Number: ( +234-8100023249
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.