+2348057900841

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348057900841

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348057900841
Emails: unitedbankforafricaplc35@gmail.com & ubaafricaglobalbankplc@africamail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: unitedbankforafricaplc35@gmail.com
From the Desk of
Mrs. Stella William
ATM Director,( UBA, Africa?s Global Bank)
email: ubaafricaglobalbankplc@africamail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs. Stella William , the Executive Director.ATM Product/ Foreign Operations, UBA, Africa?s Global Bank Lagos Branch we receive an instruction from Federal Government of Nigeria for the payment of your Contract fund through an ATM CARD medium.

We are currently handling the loading of your ATM CARD with the total value of $10,700,000.00 and wish to inform you that the ATM CARD will be ready this week to be delivered to your designated address.

Be informed by this notice that all beneficiaries of this funds will be the one to take care of the delivery charges and the activation of the ATM CARD as regulated by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

You are therefore advice to get back to us immediately upon receipt of this notice with reconfirmation of your above details of your full name and postal address /your direct phone number to enable us proceed with the processing together with the delivery of your ATM CARD to your door steps on the proposed date and time.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation as we are ready to serve you better.

Confirm to me once you receive this mail.You can reach me on my direct line:+2348057900841 if you have any question to ask.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Stella William
Executive Director.
ATM Product/ Foreign Operations
UBA, Africa?s Global Bank
Call my direct line: +234-8057900841
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Interzone

Re: +2348057900841

Post by Interzone »

reply-to: "Dr. Evans Mboma" <cen.bankofng2014@gmail.com>
subject: Payment Notice!!
Attn: Beneficiary of funds.,

I am Dr. Evans Mboma, Director, Contract/Inheritance Verification & Payment Department, Central Bank of Nigeria.I want to know and be sure that you advice one Mr. Stewart McLoughlin a British Citizen to stand and claim your outstanding payment with our bank because we have been mandated by the Federal Government of Nigeria and United Nations in conjunction with the World Bank to oversee , verify and pay all outstanding payments to their respective beneficiaries.

Below is the account information as presented by Mr. Stewart McLoughlin as your partner based on the ground that you are sick and will not be able to accomplished the transaction and memorandum of understanding has been reached between you and him.

(1)Bank Name: Royal Bank of Scotland
(2)Account Number: 11 41 79 08
(3)Account Name: Stewart McLoughlin
(4)Sort Code: 16 16 23.

You are to get back to this office as soon as you receive this email to enable us proceed with the transfer into the account as provided by your partner, Mr. Stewart McLoughlin, you should also understand that we are going to investigate both of you and if your are Authenticated as the beneficiary of the funds, you will receive the payment through an ATM card or Certisfied Cheques/Draft via courier delivery express and the fees is $150.00 only.

Send your details to the contact person as blow,

Needed information bellow
Full Name..................
Full Address.................
Phone…………………………
Occupation....................
Sex........................... ..
Country......................
Date of Birth..........................
A copy of your passport

CONTACT PERSON:
MR. TONY EZE
ZENITH BANK PLC,
DIRECTOR, ATM PRODUCT
TEL: + 234-8057900841
Email: zenithbnkplc000000@live.com

You are requested to show up in our office with any proof as a beneficiary of the funds and also to sign some documents as beneficiary before the funds can be release to you. Whereby you can not be present in our office to sign the funds release documents, an attorney will be appointed to sign on your behalf.

Awaiting your immediate response.

Regards,
Dr. Evans Mboma,
Director, Contract/Inheritance Verification & Payment
Department, Central Bank of Nigeria