+22998437776

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998437776

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998437776
Email: transferoficedepartments@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: transferoficedepartments@outlook.com
May I Have Your Attention Please?

I'm writing you regards to the new development concerns your unclaimed funds in our office since the old management of this company failed to complete your transaction and demands you will pay $350 USD then for obtaining ITP Document requires for processing your payment which you did not meet up with the fee than. Nevertheless I'm Mr. Gabriel E. Talon the new elected Manger Money Gram Legal Affairs Cotonou-Benin Republic just resumed office last week.? ??

Moreover I wish to inform you that after our Board of Directors meeting this morning with Ministry of Foreign Affairs we have reached an agreement to release your overdue payment worth $1.5 Million USD through our service Money Gram as this transaction was approved in other to release every outstanding debts owned to foreign beneficiaries.??

Hence this office is concerned we are offering a special Bonus to help our customers who their payment was abandoned in our office due to of the amount requires from the beneficiary in other words this management is now requesting that you will pay only sum of $75 USD to enable us activate your payment file and we will official start releasing your funds tomorrow.

BELOW IS THE INSTRUCTION FOR YOU TO WIRE THE FEE VIA OUR SERVICE MONEY - GRAM OR WESTERN UNION AS WELL:

RECEIVER NAME: ====== PETER EZE
CITY: ======= COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: ==== COLOR
ANSWER: ====== WHITE
AMOUNT: ===== $75? USD

DO NOT FORGET TO RE - CONFIRM THE BELOW DETAILS TO US ONCE YOU SEND REQUIRED RE - ACTIVATION FEE.
Ref Number
Sender Name
Your Full Address
Tel Number

Therefore baised on our? arrangement? you will be receiving $9,000.00 USD on a daily basis until your total sum of $1.5 Million USD is completely transferred and you daily payment of $9,000.00 USD will be split into two Reference number which will worth $4500 USD per transfer and we will official remit two times payments to you everyday.? Note this offer will valid for 72 hours from today 12th Dec to 15th Dec therefore treat as urgent as possible to comply up with the fee to enable us proceed and carry out your payment as scheduled.

I'ts our pleasure to be at your service.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Gabriel E. Talon
Tel: +229 9843 7776
General Manger Money-Gram
Legal Affairs Cotonou-Benin
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.