+2347086449077

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347086449077

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347086449077
Email: directemail.presidencygovng@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: directemail.presidencygovng@gmail.com
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK VILLA
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY
ABUJA NIGERIA
Direct Tel: +234 708 644 9077

Dear Beneficiary,

I write you on my capacity as the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I am communicating you for the purpose of your immediate payment and my personal commitment to see that you receive your funds without delay.

It may interest you to know that I had a meeting with the President of the United States, President Donald Trump over the payment of outstanding debt owed to all the United States Citizens and other Foreign beneficiaries here in Nigeria.

I have given my word to the President of the United States that I will personally supervise the payment of all the beneficiaries and that all the beneficiaries will receive their payment without delay.

You have my assurance and guarantee that you will receive your funds without delay.

I have called for all the beneficiaries files and found out that you are among the beneficiaries and are entitled to receive the sum of US$15,000.000.00( Fifteen Million United States Dollars)as your inheritance funds.

You are urgently required to send the following to me for your payment:

YOUR FULL NAMES:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
BANKING INFORMATION:

You should send the above requirement for processing and transferring of your above mentioned funds.

Please understand that we have a payment deadline because I promised the President of the United States that I will see that all debts owed to all United States Citizens and other foreign beneficiaries will be paid without delay.

I MUST FULFILL MY WORD OF PROMISE TO PRESIDENT. DONALD TRUMP, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BY IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF ALL CONCERNED BENEFICIARIES.

I await your prompt response.

This message serves as a final payment notification.

Regards,

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, GCFR
PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.