+22999612752

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999612752

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999612752
Email: jamesben24680@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: jamesben24680@yahoo.com
Dear Beneficiary, Are you ready to pick up this $5000.00 sent today. We have concluded all arrangements to effect your payment through Western Union on a maximum amount of $5,000.00 daily until the $7.5million. is completely transferred to you. You are advice to contact the Western Union office Benin Repulic with below information; Contact this Western union Agent: Agent Name: Dr. James Ben Contact email: jamesben24680@yahoo.com Phone Number: +229 99-612-752 Though, Dr.James Ben. sent you $5,000.00 in your name today in my present, so contact him and ask him to give you the MTCN, Sender name with the question and answer to pick up the $5,000.00 sent and then start transferring your total money to you as I directed him. Email or call him now with your information as stated below. Full Name:...... Home/Office Address:..... Country:....... Marital status:....... Sex:......... Occupation/profession:........ Mobile number:......... Age:.............. A copy of your identification is also needed: Contact immediately with the necessary information requested for you to pick up your first payment of $5000 usd: OK Congratulations! Let me know as soon as you received all your funds. Thanks, BEST REGARD FROM WESTERN UNION AGENT. For Honorable Minister of Finance.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.